JJ The Poxlytha

--- Harvest Festival (Narrator's POV) ---

It has been 3 days since the start of the harvest festival, we follow the 2 brothers. Karma and Nagisa after regrouping with Lied and Purson, trying to find information for both the flower and JJ. They tried their luck with Keroli and after arguing who was to crossdress out of the 4 of them, in the end it was Nagisa and Lied who wore the pretty maid dresses while Karma, Purson and Keroli were enjoying the show, some more than the other.

They got their information from the beast under Keroli and split off to find the items. Lied with Purson to find the pot and the fertilizer while Nagisa and Karma were to find the seed and JJ.

On their way they see a crossroad. They weighted their options and choose to start with JJ since they agreed the Karma and Nagisa should get the points for JJ since they were the one's who will subdue it.

The 2 quickly made there way to the clearing wanting to finish the battle as quickly as possible.

As they moved jumping from tree to tree, in the distance they saw a clearing in the middle of it was a sleeping beast, a dragon like monster with 5 heads, it's body covered with scales which looks to be as sharp as a razor and a tail as long like a 20ft python.

"Karma, see if you can pierce it?" Nagisa said looking at the sleeping beast.

Karma gave him a nod and with his magic a sniper appeared, it was red and black in color, as if it looks like the gun was made out of molten lava and obsidion, on it there looks like claw marks and an insignia. Karma smiled at his weapon and took aim.

Karma aimed for the head and was ready to pull the trigger. Spell circles started to appear at the barrel of the gun and on his scope.

I took a breath and pulled the trigger letting out a loud roar as a red shooting star was heading towards the slumbering beast.

Then. BOOM!. The boys braiced for the shockwave as dust covered their vision.

Another loud roar covered the forest and the ground started to shake, as the dust began to settle, the once beautiful clearing, now looked like a fiery wasteland and in the middle of it was a fierce monster that was on fire.

Nagisa magically took out his bow and aimed at the sky, magic circle started to appear on the tip of his arrow and on his eye and then he released. The arrow soared high to the sky then turned into a shooting star that burst into a thousand different arrows and were heading towards the beast, each arrow lock on to the beast.

The arrows hit their mark making the beast let out a painful roar as it used its tail to cut down trees in its way and used its mouths to let out fire, purple poison smog, lightning, venom and water.

"End it!" Nagisa said as he prepared another arrow and Karma preparing himself for another shot.

The 2 brothers quickly readied their shot and aimed at the rampaging beast. Locked on sight the 2 brothers unleashed all hell.

As two dragons started to form, one red and blue, intertwining with one another and hitting the beast right on its chest and with one final roar the beast was down.

Meanwhile, as the two brothers went to claim their spoils, unbeknownst to them there were other people watching and were waiting to steal it from them only for some of them to get killed during the battle and were sent to the start and the others ran away fearing for their lives.

Here is one of them.
"Do you still think we could take them?!"

"I never said that!"

Now while that happened Lied and Purson split up to find the Pot and Fertilizer. Both finding the location of their respective items and were still in the process of completing their respective challenge.

While the announcers were shocked to hear that JJ was taken down so easily by none other than Karma amd Nagisa. The other demons who didn't see the fight thought that they could still it from them easily not until some of their friends told them that it was better not to get on their bad side as a testament of what Karma did to those upperclass students sometime ago.

Only one student thought that he could win against them along with an unknown demon alongside him what could go wrong?