•| 3 |•

📍Singhania Mansion, Delhi

"Namaste!" Vijay Singhania, The Eldest of this family and Bhabhi's Father greeted us all.

We Greeted them too and we all sat in the Living Room.

"Uhm.. Gunjan Aunty didn't came?" Narmada Singhania, Bhabhi's Mother asked My Mom.

"She had some work! But she will definitely make it up on Engagement" My Mom hesitated.

All the Elders started to talk randomly.

"What was the surprise you were talking about?" I whispered to Rishika who was sitting beside me.

"I'm also trying to figure out." She whispered back while her eyes were roaming across the house.

"Mr. And Mrs. Singhania Let's not delay it anymore" My Father said, earning everyone's attention.

"Ridhima!!" Vijay uncle nodded and called out his daughter.

A woman in Black Saree came in our view. She was looking simple yet pretty.

"Good Evening" Ridhima, My Soon-to-be Bhabhi greeted us all and served us tea.

"Manish Bhai Don't stare at her like this. She is all yours now!" Dhruv whispered to Bhai which was clearly audible to me.

"I know but she is too Beautiful to resist." Manish Bhai whispered back to Dhruv.

"Every guy of this family is whipped for his lady." Dhruv said to himself.

"Ridhima Bache Come..Sit with us" Maa gestured Bhabhi to sit beside Bhai.

Bhabhi sat beside Bhai. And not gonna lie they are together looking like a Wow!

"I think we should leave the youngsters alone in this room" Maa kept her suggestion.

"Agreed. They are getting shy in front of us" Narmada Aunty said, earning a nod from everyone.

All the four elders went to Garden leaving us behind in Living Room.

"So Let me start!!" Rishika said out of excitement.

"Since you are our soon-to-be Bhabhi, First I would like to ask you what special you found in this Monkey?" She pointed at Manish Bhai.

"Rishika!!" Bhai shook his head as we all Chuckled.

"Ridhima Bhabhi! Can I see your Childhood Picture?" Dhruv said and Manish Bhai glared at him.

"Uhm.." Ridhima Bhabhi hesitated.

"I don't want you to feel weird. It's just I think we used to be in same school." Dhruv explained.

"Do you know Aridhi didi??" Rishika came direct on point which made me surprised.

"Aridhi?" Bhabhi looked at Rishika and then at Dhruv.