•| 26 |•

Play 'Manike' Song.

Author's POV

The Same day of Haldi's midnight, Everyone was sleeping soundly in their respective rooms.

But Aridhi wasn't able to sleep. She was rolling on bed here and there just thinking about Ruvit.

She was Blushing, Giggling and what not but suddenly something struck her mind.

The Thought about her being his Business Partner.

"Is it Okey to be his business partner?" She mumbled to herself.

"I mean I wanted to reveal My Identity as Business Queen when I will become capable of surpassing the Business King aka Ruvit and now when I'm his business partner it feels like kind of cheating!?"

"Ugh.. I think too much!" She frowned.

"I ordered a water bottle but it isn't here yet." She said to herself while looking at the empty kettle beside her bed.

She decided to go and take it by herself. She roamed around the corridors of hotel at the midnight.

"Uhh!?" She paused as she heard some foot steps coming towards her.

A chill ran down her spine,"Ghost!?" She trembled.

The foot steps become more and more audible with each heartbeat. And suddenly electricity went off.

All the lights automatically turned off, adorning the surroundings with darkness.

A loud Thundering sound was heard. Aridhi froze at her place when she saw it was raining outside, through the window.

Aridhi huffed hardly as she saw a shadow on the wall infront of her. She was about to scream but put her hand on her mouth.

"I am not scared of darkness but this rainy weather is haunting me.." She mumbled to herself.

Aridhi started to look for her room but seems like she lost the way. She tried to open the door but they all were closed.

"Please..this should be open!" She prayed and to her luck that door was open.

She quickly rushed inside the room and closed it. She took a sigh of relief while keeping her hand on her chest.

 She took a sigh of relief while keeping her hand on her chest

I was taking a shower when I heard a sound. Yeah at midnight because I wasn't able to sleep.

My mind, My heart, My Body is all occupied by her. Ardhangini. My Aridhi.

I wrapped the towel below my navel and walked out of the bathroom. I was surprised to see Aridhi in my room standing at the door back facing me.

What is she doing here and wae she is trembling!? My eyes worried as I understood her problem. Rain!!