•| 17 |•

AUTHOR'S POV

"Did you noticed it when Aridhi and Ruvit stepped inside the Singhania Mansion at the same time just like a married couple?" Ruvit's Mother asked from her husband.

"I did" Ruvit's father replied.

"Manoj Ji! I have decided it. Aridhi will become the next daughter-in-law of our house" Ritu said while joining her palms happily.

"That's great but Ruvit has to agree with it too" Manoj replied to his wife.

"How can you be so clueless!? I mean our son is so much in love with Aridhi and you don't even know??" Ritu expressed.

"Like you two share anything with me!!" Manoj said.

Ritu opened her mouth to speak but suddenly they heard someone coughing. Their eyes went on Dhruv who was standing at the door.

"Um.. Sorry Uncle Aunty! I was going to kitchen to grab some water but happened to heard your conversation" Dhruv explained nervously.

"It's Okey Bache. Come here" Ritu said to Dhruv while pointing at the seat beside her.

Dhruv sat on the seat and Ritu caressed his hairs.

"I know it's hard to leave without your parents" Ritu said on which Tears start falling from Dhruv's eyes.

"I'm not your biological son but still you figured out what I was thinking" Dhruv said while his voice broke.

Manoj stood up from his seat as he sat beside Dhruv and patted his back.

"A mother is a mother, she never cares about whether the child is hers or someone else's. Besides, I always took you as my own son" Ritu said with a smile.

"You know na how Ruvit was. He never liked to make friends. You became his first bestfriend and which I appreciate the most is you both are still together and inseparable!" Ritu said further.

"You know him since childhood. But you met me five years ago when your own family disowned you and since then, You became my 3rd son dear!" Ritu wiped his tears.

"I will never be able to repay for your gratitude towards me. Thank You for everything" Dhruv huffed.

"We are always here for you. Don't worry!" Manoj said.

Dhruv calmed down and went to sleep.