•| 4 |•

"She was the Moon and I was the Star

Can't Even Adore her, she was so far.
Day even hid her, giving me pain.
Seeing us apart, Clouds even rain."
I started to sing while Looking at the Sky.

We three are sitting in lounge of Airport. Me, Dhruv and Bhabhi. Mom disagreed Rishika to come with us.

The Flight has been late due to Bad Weather. God! Please keep My Aridhi safe.

"Your Poetry holds so much pain Ruvit" Bhabhi said as she looked in my direction.

"It's for her.." I said in a daze.

"Who?" Bhabhi asked on which Dhruv replied immediately. "Aridhi" Her name is so soothing for my soul.

"What??" Bhabhi narrowed her eyes at Dhruv. "Are you guys serious?"

"Uhh.. is their any problem Bhabhi?" Dhruv asked her hesitantly.

"I will be very happy if Ruvit loves Aridhi but that Madam is already married" Bhabhi rolled her eyes.

"W-What?" My words are not able to come out from my mouth. How? When? Why?

"Bhabhi is Married!!!??" Dhruv panicked.

"Yes, She is married to her work!!" Bhabhi Sighed.

Oh God Bhabhi made me scared for a moment.

Dhruv took a sigh of relief and murmured to himself. "Thank God!"

I was looking outside the Glass and just praying for Aridhi's safety.

Just then I heard Bhabhi shouting in Excitement. "Her plane has landed!!!!"

The first thing which hit my mind at this moment was her Face. Finally, the wait is over.

We walked towards the Runway and it was a crowded place.

I looked back to check on Dhruv and he gave me a Thumbs up.

When I was about to turn my heel, I saw Dhruv getting bumped into a girl.

Just when that girl was about to fall, Dhruv placed his left hand under her waist. The girl kept her right hand on his right shoulder while her eyes were closed out of fear.

I immediately ran towards him.

The girl opened her eyes while Dhruv was staring at her blankly.

"Nandini.." His voice broke out.

They both stood up straight. And both were just staring at each other. Neither of them was ready to say anything.

"Ruvit!! Let's go" Dhruv finally broke the eye contact with Nandini and looked at me.

I looked at Nandini who had tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped them off and looked at me.

"Thank You" She said and walked away from there. I looked at Dhruv.