•| 13 |•

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't talk like that

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't talk like that. It's your personal matter anyway" I apologised to her as I think I am invading her personal space.

It's Okey if she don't want to tell. I won't force her.

I was about to stand up from the bench but she held my hand and made me sat on my seat again.

"It's not like I want to hide it but I just want to remember those days of my helplessness. They are not less than any nightmares" She said while looking down.

"I was about your age when I got famous by the name, Miss RA! But due to some reasons, I had to erase that name from the world. In the hope that one day my legacy will be carried on by any other girl, I published my own book 'The RA Business Mania'. After seeing you, I felt like my younger version is standing in front of me!!" She explained further.

"Sorry, I can't tell you the reason of why I erased my Identity as Miss RA!" She looked at me on which I hugged her.

Thank You! Thank You So Much! THANK YOU SO MUCH KANHAJI! I Love You. You fulfilled my wish.

It took her only few seconds to hug me back. I'm glad she told me. It's Okey if she didn't told me the reason but hope one day she will open up that too.

"Even I didn't knew about it!!!" Ruvit exclaimed.

Aunty looked at his son and hugged him too. I guess sometimes silence is more powerful than words.

I wanna talk to her more about that book. But I think First I should call Maa or Bhai.

The moment I took my phone it started to rang itself, indicating Naksh.

"Excuse Me!" I stood up from the bench as Aunty and Ruvit gave me a nod.

"Your Elder Brother called me!!" Naksh asserted from the other side.

"What did he said?" He should had just called me!! Huh.

"He told me to inform you that he and Abhir are coming to Delhi tomorrow at Singhania Mansion. About your parents, they will directly come on wedding day" Naksh said.

"Okey Thanks for informing me Naksh. Also, Did he asked about me?" I asked.

"Nope." Naksh replied.

"Okey!" I said with a disappointed tone. Is Bhai angry on me?

Ah!! It's My Mistake anyway to not tell him about my whereabouts. And Now, He must have tracked my location.

I looked at my watch to check the time. And It's 5:10 pm and I had to reach to Singhania Mansion at 5.

Me and Ridhima decided to go Book Cafe. Well Done, I'm Late!!!!

After Aridhi left to take her call, I decided to clear my doubts

But as I was about to, Aridhi came back. And informed us that she is leaving.

So we bid her a goodbye and our next meet will be tomorrow now. I will go to her office for Business Partnership!!

Time to talk with Maa..

"Did you talked to Ananya?" I asked from Maa on which she shook her head as No.

"And what about Grandma? What good conversation you had with her?" I asked her further.

Flashback.
[ G(His Grandma) M(His Mom) ]

M: My Son is not a toy Maa!!

G: I know but as his Grandma, I have right on him too.

M: It doesn't mean that you will force him to get married with a girl he barely knows.

G: He can try to know her atleast. I'm sure He will Love her once he get to know about her. Talking rudely isn't a solution.

M: You know Ruvit more than me, I agree. But How can you forget that Ruvit is different from other boys. He never laid his eyes on any girl. He never use to talk nicely with them. And he is like this only, since childhood.

G: He isn't around with that Girl.

M: Aridhi?*Grandma nods*  Because she is Different. If you had forced Ruvit to marry her, he will happily. I don't know much but I'm sure She is the Most Perfect Girl for My Ruvit.

G: What's so special about her?

M: Ruvit chose her by himself. He met her in his childhood since then they are very close. I'm sure he have feelings for her.

G: I also noticed the way he was looking at her. But she is also a Businesswoman. And by looking at her, She doesn't seems easygoing.

M: Maa, Please don't do this. Aridhi is a Nice girl. That Ananya is not even 1% of her. I don't want my son's life to get ruined.

G: End of the conversation. I had already promised Mrs. Sharma that Ruvit will only marry Ananya!! And I don't break my promises.

M: It doesn't mean you will make my son's life hell!! And I am sure eventually you have to break your promise because Ruvit is not going to marry Ananya.

G: We will see. First, Focus on Manish's wedding.

Flashback Ends.

"So that's all!" Maa explained.

"Maa!! Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never saw, you never heard about them, you never met, you don't know anything about them. Just their voice?" I asked Maa on which she gave me a weird look.

"It's tough even if it's possible. But Why are you asking?" She asked me back.

"Remember Me, Bhai and Rishika were in same school. But before 10th I asked you to change my school. Bhai disagreed because of his Bestfriend, Vinayak was his name I guess. But Rishika came with me!!"

"Yeah! I remember. That's how you met Aridhi" She teased.

"Yeah but Didn't you wondered wae I asked you to change?"

"Wae?" She questioned.

"It's Aridhi's style of saying Why and now mine too" She chuckled and then gave me a thumbs up on my statement.

"So wae did you asked me to change?" She asked.

"Because of Aridhi!!"  I smiled.

"Aayein?"
(Aayein is a famous meme in India. So don't know how to explain it💀)

"Mom!! don't watch so many reels" I facepalmed on which she chuckled.

"I would like to know how you met Aridhi" She said on which I gave her a nod.

~•~
Next Chapter will be interesting and you might see a glimpse of Prologue.

Also, do you want a
Playlist for the Story?✨