•| 10 |•

"Ruvit! Are you jealous??" She Looked at me with a Smile

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ruvit! Are you jealous??" She Looked at me with a Smile.

Jealous? Me?

I will be Jealous of that Ishir now? I removed my hand from her waist and left her hand.

"No!!" I folded my arms,"Why do you think so?" I asked her.

"I concluded it from your actions" She chuckled.

"My Actions are always like this whenever I'm around you" I stated a fact which is absolutely a truth.

"Okey I understood but Mr. Rathore, why are your cheeks getting red?" She gave me a nod and then pointed at my cheeks.

Mr. Rathore, Huh? The urge to call her Mrs. Rathore will become the cause of my death.

"Because A Goddess is standing infront of me" I said casually but only I know how much I was dying to call her Mrs. Rathore just now.

Already Blushing?

"Now whose cheeks are getting red, Princess?" I whispered near her ear as my hot breath touch her neck.

"Shut up!!" She put her palm on my mouth. I was chuckling behind her palm.

I removed her palm from my mouth gently. My eyes were fixed at her eyes and the area below her eyes which were indicating her blush.

"Ab aap itni si baat pr bhi aise blush krogi to mamla jan leva ho jayega, Senorita!" I smiled at her face which was beatroot red now.
(Now if you blush like this even over such a small thing the matter will turn deadly, Senorita!)

She looked at me with her Blue wide eyes. She is Looking Cute like this.

She opened her mouth to speak but before she could, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

It was an unknown number. Aridhi peeked at my phone which was ringing continuously.

This is My Private Phone with a Private number. I gave this number to my family and close friends only.

When I was dazed for a Minute, Aridhi picked up the call and put it on speaker as if it's her phone.

Well it's hers only. My Everything belongs to her and I Liked the way she proved my point.

"Where are you Ruvit?" A girl's voice was heard from the other side of phone and I know the owner of this voice.

Aridhi looked at me with narrowed eyes. What? Why is she looking at me like that? But wait, how does this Ananya got my number???

"None of your business and how did you got my number??" I said in a disinterested tone.

"We can talk about that later but right now Grandma needs you." Ananya said and that was the limit of my patience. I cut off her call.

"What happened to your Grandma?" Aridhi asked me with a worried face.

"Heartattack maybe" I shrugged my shoulder.

I'm not sure if it's really a heartattack or she faked it. But no matter I'm chill because I know she is not going to die so soon.

"And you are fooling around here??" She gasped.

I came here for her.

By the way she didn't asked me about Ananya? Is she okey if any other girl calls me like that? If any other guy calls her like that, I'm sure I'm going to strip him.

She held my hand and started to walk towards the exit of park. I made her stop on her way as she looked at me with a 'what' expression.

I showed her my car and then its keys which she immediately took from my hand.

She was moving ahead of me while I was behind her and our hands were interwined with each other.

She Opened the Car through the keys and made me sit on the passenger seat while she herself sat on the Driver seat.

"Which Hospital?" She asked me but honestly I don't know the answer.

I tracked the location of Bhai's phone.

"City Hospital" I replied to Aridhi.

She started to drive at the possible speed as she could.

Does she has any idea what she did just now? She is not only the first woman but first person to drive My Car.

"Mard sirf apni pasandida Aurat ko hi aesi harkate karne deta hain, Madam!" I looked at Aridhi whose full focus was on driving.
(Men only allow their favorite women to do such things, madam!)

Believe Me She is Looking Extra Hot.

"What?" She said while her palm was moving on the steering wheel.

How can I stop myself for not falling for this girl everyday?

"This is My Car and I never allowed anyone to touch even it's keys and you made me seat at the passenger seat just like that?" It's not like she can't do that.

If this girl has the audacity to do all these things now then what what she will do when she will become My Wife?

Should I prepare my funeral in advance?

How iconic? The Business King, Ruvit Rathore, In front of whom the whole world is afraid of saying anything, is himself getting afraid of his woman.

We reached our destination as she stopped the car and looked at me.

"Seems like I'm an Exception!" She winked at me. I kept my hand on my chest to check my heartbeat.

Congrats! It's abnormal.

She got off from the car and came to my side. She opened up the door for me and passed me her hand.

"Despite being a Princess, I'm giving you It's treatment." She said on which I chuckled.

I held her hand and got off from the car.

"I never knew you also knows how to treat a guy as a Prince/King!?" I smiled at her.

It's kinda surprising too. I mean she is not a girl who is interested in boys.

"Agr Ladka aapko Goddess ki tarah treat krta hain to usko Prince ya King Treatment Dene mein kaisi Sharm?" She giggled.
(If a boy treats you like a goddess, then why be ashamed of giving him prince or king treatment?)

Blame her if I got diabetes today.

"Who is she Ruvit!?" Me and Aridhi looked at the source of a familiar voice.

~•~

So what do you think of Aridhi?
Isn't she a standard too🫠🤌🏻

Also, any guesses about the familiar voice?🫡