•| 11 |•

"Who is she Ruvit?" Me and Ruvit turned back to look at a girl

"Who is she Ruvit?" Me and Ruvit turned back to look at a girl. And Her voice is same as which I heard on call.

"None of your business but I can tell. She is Aridhi, My Girlfriend!" Ruvit pulled me towards him by my waist.

Is this his favourite position?

He was glaring at that girl. Meanwhile My eyes were fixed at his sharp jawline.

Oh God! I'm going crazy because of this boy.

He has made me his girlfriend. First, in front of Ishir and now in front of this girl!!

But main point is why I'm not minding a bit? I mean if there was any other guy instead of Ruvit, I swear I had kicked him on his Little Buddy.

I looked at the girl who was fuming with anger. Who is she to Ruvit?

"Ruvit! It's not a time to joke around" The girl said,"You know very well that We are going to get married" She continued.

Wtf!!??

I looked at Ruvit who looked at me at the same time. Our eyes were interlocked into an eye contact.

"Aridhi!" Ruvit called me with a serious face. God My Cheeks!!!

He is looking so much serious and here I'm Blushing. Nevertheless, one thing has been confirmed and that is His stare is enough to make me blush.

His Eyes hold a different charm whenever they met with mine.

I opened my mouth to speak but Ruvit put his finger on my lips. Uh What?

"Do you think My Choice is bad?" Ruvit asked me with a serious expression.

I shook my head as no. Why is he suddenly asking such questions?

"So do you really think I will marry this girl?" He again asked me.

Umm.. I'm confused what's going on here!? But nevertheless I looked at that girl who was glaring at me angrily.

Not gonna lie but She is looking like a Bitch. And I am sure Ruvit is not going to marry such a girl.

I looked at Ruvit again and shook my head as no again. Ruvit passed me a smile and glared at that girl.

"Bow down!!" Ruvit ordered her.

"What?" She looked at Ruvit in confusion.

"Bow to the Queen Before Speaking!!" Ruvit said with a rage in his eyes as well as voice.

"My Aridhi is a Goddess and you are no one to glare at her like that. So keep your eyes in its socket otherwise it will take me a minute to strip them out!!!" Ruvit warned that girl.

A smile formed on my face unknowingly.

He treats me like a Goddess and make me feel like a Queen.

The girl stomped her foot and left from there in anger.

Ruvit left my waist and averted his gaze down on the floor.

"Sorry!" He murmured. Sorry for what?

"I made you my girlfriend without your permission" He spoke as if he just heard my inner voice.

I kept my hand on his shoulder and made him look at me and said,"C'mon Mr. Rathore, I understood your situation."

"You did?" He huffed.

"Ofcourse. That girl had might be arranged to marry you but you don't wanna marry her. Right?" I snapped my finger.

He nodded at me,"So...you liked being my girlfriend?" He teased.

"It's nothing like that" I turned to look at somewhere else while I was well aware of my red cheeks.

I don't know if I liked it but I'm feeling at ease somehow that he is not marrying that bitch.

"Come and meet My Gradma." Ruvit held my hand and we started to walk towards, maybe his grandma's ward?

"Good Evening Mrs. Rathore! I hope you are fine." I wished to Ruvit's Grandma on which she just gave me a nod.

Thankfully, it wasn't a heartattack but a mere unconsciousness due to stress.

She turned to look at Ruvit who was staring at me.

Why does he keep staring at me like that? And His stare makes me feel comfortable. It doesn't feel weird.

I nudged his shoulder to tell him to turn his face towards Grandma and he did followed.

"Ananya told me that she is your girlfriend" Grandma said while pointing at me.

So her name is Ananya!?

"Nope. She is My Bestie since childhood" Ruvit said sincerely.

Wth!? He didn't introduced me as his girlfriend to his grandma but that Ananya!?

But is it a matter that should concern me? Or disappoint me?

Ahhhhhh!!!! I will soon get admit in Mental Asylum.

Wait, I'm not jealous. Right!!!????

"Ananya told me that you didn't talked to her properly. And also, She was complaining about you two. Ananya said that this girl is your girlfriend." Grandma said to Ruvit but her gaze was fixed at me.

"I think this matter had been discussed before. I'm not interested in that girl. I'm not going to marry her!!" Ruvit said firmly.

"If you are not ready to marry her, then get ready to see my dead body" Grandma blackmailed Ruvit.

This is not a right thing. If Ruvit is not interested in that girl, why is she forcing him??

"I respect you a lot Grandma. I don't have any kind of hate towards you but now your words are proving my love for you wrong." Ruvit replied calmly.

"If you had loved your Grandma, you had agreed to marry Ananya" Grandma said in a little raised voice.

"I will never marry her. But that doesn't mean I don't love you" Ruvit is still speaking calmly but I think Grandma is not able to control her anger.

"Would you like to explain why are you not marrying Ananya? She is the Most Perfect girl for you. And She is ready to leave her job for this marriage. She will handle the whole family perfectly! Also, she knows how to respect elders" Grandma explained.

"My Son is not a toy Maa!!" A woman's voice was heard. We all looked at her.

A feeling of familiarity hit my mind. Her aura..is so familiar!!

~•~
Happy New Year Guys!!!🫶🏻✨

And are you ready for the Moment Aridhi was waiting for, to meet her Idol!?