25. I really do !

JEEVIKA

"I. love. you. too. Arhaan".

He widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows. "You don't have to say that.. if you don't feel.. I'll nev...".

I cut him off in the middle and said, "I really do Arhaan, I love you. This is true that I had my past, my consent wasn't taken about this marriage but yeah I think unexpectedly life gave me the best. I too didn't knew that I loved you, I thought that I was just attracted to you until this morning. This morning I realized that I love you."

After listening this he hugged me back tightly. "You gave me the biggest happiness, baby. Thank you. Thank you so much."

We remained in each other's embrace for good minutes and just felt each other. "It's late Arhaan, we should leave now.. maa wait karti hongi". He broke the hug and then we left from there.

We sat in the car. Arhaan took out something from his pocket. A packet of aviir.

"uh- I wanted to apply this to you after confessing. Now the happiness is doubled.".

He came closer to me and applied it on my cheeks. I took a pinch of it and did the same.

"Happy Holi love", he said with a smile on his face.

"Happy Holi Arhaan", I replied.

Then he drove us back to home. We got inside the home and headed towards our room.

I reached inside first and found 4-5bouquets of red rosed kept on the bed. I looked towards Arhaan with a awe. He massaged his temples and said, "I told Arjun to do this".

I went inside and took the bouquets of flowers in my hands. It smelled so good. "Thank you", I said and grinned.

We then changed our clothes and slipped inside the blankets. I shifter closer to him and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead. I was caressing his hand that was intertwined with mine.

"I love you", Arhaan said.

"I know. How many times will you say?"

"Again and again. I love you. I love you I love you. I love you so much".

I laughed and slowly slapped his chest.

After that we remained silent. Utter darkness and silence surrounded us. We could hear each other's heartbeats. I raised my head up. He was constantly staring at me. Our eyes met. We kept on seeing each other. I could feel the tension rising up between us.

He lifted me a little up so that my eyes came just infront of his eyes. He slipped his hands around my waist and caressing it. Butterflies were flying in my stomach.

He came closer to me, still looking in my eyes. He, then came more closer to me and placed his soft lips on my right cheek. O my God, I felt something down there.

Then he said, "Sojaiye, Good night Jeevika".

I nodded my head and said, "Good night Arhaan".

ARHAAN

I woke up in the middle of the night after hearing someone hissing in pain, only to find out that is was Jeevika! She was curled like a woollen ball and holding her stomach. She seemed to be in pain.

I immediately shifted closer to her and asked, "Bhaut dard horaha, Jeevika?". She just hummed. I held her in my arms tightly. I lifted her tshirt a little and touched her bare belly for the first time. I started caressing it lightly. "How does it feel now,baby?"

"Dard horaha Arhaan", she said in a really painful voice.

So I got up from my place and rushed out of the room. It brought her hot water bag and kept it near her stomach. I kept holding it the entire night. She felt relaxed after some 5-6minutes and slept.