34. Romantic

ARHAAN

I tried to kiss her and love her. But all she did was, stood up and disappeared into the washroom. This isn't t the first time she was doing this. She does this very often these days.

I left the room and messaged her, "I'll be late at night. Don't wait for me."

I drove myself to my spot. Triveni Sangam.

I proposed her here. Those were the days that we were completely filled with love and lust between us. I loved her infinitely. Even today, I love her in the same way. The only thing that changed between us is that we come closer only when she is ovulating or when she is sad. Our sex life only becomes alive during her ovulatory phase which was going on currently. I don't even think that she does it for making love to me. I purely believe that she does it only in order to get my sperms.

She never used to hide anything from me but these days she hides everything from me. She cries a lot and when I notice her watery eyes, she immediately wipes it off and says something in excuse.

I understand her. I understand the fact that she has been going through a lot. Everytime someone questions her about having a child, her eyes turns moist. She becomes frustrated. And it's normal to get frustrated at those stupid questions.

Our society doesn't think even once before opening their mouth infront of someone.

The main problem is that she thinks she is alone into this. She never understands that I too get hurt everytime someone questions or taunts her. I somehow control my anger infront of people. Although she doesn't confess but I know what goes in her mind.

She thinks it's her fault that I've not become a father yet.

To be very honest, if it comes on the price of our relationship and her, I don't want to become one. I'll be happiest living my entire life with my wife.

I was lost in my own world. I realized it was quite late. It was almost quarter past two. I decided to go back home. I drove myself to home and headed towards my room. I found Jeevika sleeping on the couch with a book on her lap. I kept the book aside and lifted her up in my arms.

I placed her on the bed. I changed myself into pyjamas and shifted beside her. I hugged her tightly from behind. She opened her eyes lazily and muttered, "Arhaan?".

"hmm baby", I said. She became silent and remained in my embrace.

I couldn't control myself and said, "Baby, please be mine again. I don't want anything else".

She slowly turned towards me and caressed my cheek with her thumb.

She kept her head on my chest and muttered slowly, "I'm already yours, Arhaan".

She fell asleep again.

Today was the reception party of Pihu and we were getting ready. I was happy to see that Jeevika also seemed to be happy. She was packing gifts along with Arjun and Annu.

Arjun was throwing jokes and they both were laughing. She laughs less often these days like this.

It was evening soon and we changed our clothes into new ones. Jeevika was wearing a black saree paired with her jhumkas and open hair which complimented her look. I too was wearing a black suit.

We left for the venue at 7.

We reached there and saw Pihu and Aarush standing together on the stage. There hands were locked in each other's hands. They looked gorgeous as a couple. I had never seen my sister this happy.

We congratulated them. I hugged Pihu tightly and tears rolled her eyes. I caressed her hair lightly and said, "Missed me?".

"A lot", she replied. I kissed her on her head. Then she hugged Jeevika who was standing beside me.

We clicked photographs together. I chatted with Aarush and his parents. We had our dinner and then we left back for our house.

We reached there at 11. It was dark outside. Everyone went to their rooms. I parked the car and headed towards my room. I went inside and found that Jeevika was changing her clothes.

I shut the door behind ne and went near her. I seemed that maybe she was in a good mood.

She was trying to open the hook of her blouse but her hands didn't support her. I went close and unhooked it. I slided the blouse slowly down from her shoulders.

She was wearing a black bra underneath. I looked into her eyes through the mirror. Our eyes met. I whispered in her ear, "I want to make love with you, baby".

She saw in my eyes and nodded slowly. I kissed her neck and she turned around instantly. She was standing only in her bra and panty. I hugged her tightly.

I picked her up in my arms and made her to lay down on the bed. I kissed her on her eyes which was staring me continuously. I kissed her on her cheeks, then her chin, her nose, her forehead and then finally her lips.

I was kissing her deeply and she too reciprocated this time. She was really in mood today.

I went down and kissed her on her neck and she started moaning slowly.

I kissed on her cleavage and bit there. I lifter her slowly and unhooked her bra. I threw her bra aside and attacked on her mounds. Her bud was hard. I licked it with my tongue.

I bit her bud slowly. I wanted it to go in a pretty romantic way.

I pressed her boobs and licked her nipples at the same time earning another moan from her.

I went down and licked her stomach. I kissed there. I shifted more downwards and spread her legs. I went between her thighs and licked it. I opened her panty slowly while looking into her eyes.

I opened her folds with my fingers and started rubbing her clit. She moaning slowly.

After rubbing her clit for sometime, I pushed my tongue inside her and started tasting her juices. I was tasting it after days. When she didn't had the mood to do all this, we directly used to move on to the main process.

This time it was different. I was devouring her pussy and she was enjoying it.

I placed my fingers on her entrance and entered it inside her. I was finger fucking her with all my strength, fastly. Then I lowered my mouth and started licking her pussy.

I was sucking and fingering her at the same time. She seemed to enjoy every bit of it.

"Aaah Arhaan.. I'm close", as soon as she said this I moved away from her.

She opened her eyes to see me. I stepped down from the bed and opened my clothes one-by-one. I opened the last piece of cloth on my body and my manhood was all too hard.

I immediately jumped on the bed. I hovered over her and placed my hard thing on her entrance.

I kissed her on her cheek and then entered inside her all at once.

I was fucking her slowly in the beginning but my motion started becoming rough after few minutes.

I was taking my thing in and out of her pussy as if I was hungry for her, as if I was fucking her after ages, as if I wanted every piece of her to be mine.

She was moaning continuously and her body was shaking under me.

I took my dick out of her pussy and changed our positions. I made her sit on my dick and signalled her to ride it. She took my dick inside and was riding it fastly.

My eyes fell on her boobs which were jumping along with her. I took them in my hands and pressed them hard.

I wasn't able to control anymore. I lowered her body and hugged her tightly. Her boobs were touching my chest. I wrapped my hands around her body and started thrusting inside her more roughly.

My speed increased more and more as I felt that I was really very close to cumming.

My dick slipped out of her pussy because of her wetness and I cummed hard.

Within a flash of seconds, she pushed me,got off from me and disappeared into bathroom with anger in her eyes.

I couldn't analyse what just happened.