The Summoning

Chapter Three :

The hallways within Chronospace Tower stretched before me, adorned with ancient murals and walls that whispered tales of a bygone era. Moonlight spilled through weathered windows, casting spectral beams that danced across the darkened chambers. The tower, once a bastion of power, now stood in desolation.

Continuing my journey, I encountered an altar bathed in spectral light. Curiosity sparked within me as I approached.

"What purpose did this altar serve in the deserted halls of Chronospace?"

As I ascended the stairs leading to it, I noticed the intricate magical circuits woven into its structure

"What is this?"

I pondered aloud, my voice echoing through the stillness of the tower.

led me to an altar, a place where magical circuits hummed with an unseen energy. Curiosity sparked within me as I approached, my gaze fixated on the intricate patterns that adorned the mystical structure.

"What purpose did this magic circuit im the silent corridors of Chronospace?"

Determined to unravel the mysteries that lay before me, I spoke the incantations echoing through the hall.

[Magical Spheres]

"Aequilibrio tempus et spatium,"

I uttered, my staff glowing with an otherworldly light.

The altar responded with a gust of wind, releasing a crystallized light that filled the spectral space. The magical phenomenon halted, leaving me momentarily disoriented. With a swift motion, I secured my hat, maintaining its place against the winds

"Interesting-"

As I gazed upon the altar, the spheres now in a dormant state, the sigils and ancient symbols etched into its surface caught my attention. The patterns resonated with the murals of Chronospace, suggesting a connection between the two.

"Another one.. What is this purpose to serve"

I inquired, my confusion evident in my gaze.

"Congratulations, dear witch,"

As if in response to my inquiry, the maid materialized before me once more, her presence a mystic manifestation that defied the laws of reality. With a serene smile and an air of quiet wisdom, she congratulated me on discovering the intricacies of the altar.

"You have discovered one of the many altars scattered within Chronospace Tower."

"There is something interesting about this place,"

She spoke, her words laced with knowledge and sweet reassurance.

"I don't understand. What should I try?"

I asked, my tone reflecting my uncertainty.

The maid, as calm and composed as ever, nodded knowingly.

"The relics I bestowed upon you possess a mystical connection to this altar. They hold the essence of soul manipulation—a mysterious will that may aid you in your journey."

Puzzled but determined, I looked at the maid for guidance.

"How do I try anything? What connection do the relics have with this altar?"

I questioned, the words laden with curiosity.

"Trust in the connection between yourself and these relics. The answers you seek may lie within the convergence of ancient powers,"