Please Read! 28-12-2023

—> Hamas press conference today, Thursday 28-12-2023 :

Salute to all the patient, steadfast families rooted in the land of Gaza of dignity. Mercy to the righteous martyrs of our people, and a speedy recovery to the wounded and sick. Peace, pride, and honor to the men of the Al-Qassam Brigades, Saraya Al-Quds, and the heroes of the resistance who are writing epics of heroism, chapters of which will be taught to generations and will remain immortal in the journey of our people towards liberation and return.

—> The humanitarian situation:
1. In the 83 days of the "israeli" aggression and the genocide against our people in the Gaza Strip, about 22,000 of our people in the Gaza Strip have been martyred, and more than 56,000 have been wounded and injured, most of them women and children.
2. There are also more than 9,000 missing under the rubble of buildings and homes destroyed by the Nazi occupation, which prevents rescue and civil defense teams from reaching them, in renewed war crimes witnessed by the world.
3. These new Nazis have committed more than 20 heinous massacres in the past 24 hours with American weapons, against entire families, civilians, and displaced persons in Beit Lahia, Jabalia, Maghazi, Bureij, and Khan Younis, resulting in about 300 martyrs and 400 wounded.
4. In furtherance of its Nazi crimes, the fascist occupation stole the bodies of 80 martyrs from various areas of the Gaza Strip, after digging up graves, exhuming bodies, tampering with them, and stealing organs, then the Red Cross's only role was to transport and deliver these bodies without any information about them, as if nothing had happened. We demand the Red Cross clarify how it receives these bodies without any information about their identities and the manner of their martyrdom. This heinous crime demands international action to condemn and criminalize it, and to urgently work towards a trial of its perpetrators and prevent their escape from punishment.

—> Starvation in northern Gaza—A reality, not a metaphor:
With the scarcity of food and relief supplies reaching all areas of the Gaza Strip due to the continued aggressive war and siege by the Nazi army preventing their access, our steadfast people, especially in northern Gaza, face the danger of death by starvation. Hunger and thirst have reached indescribable and unbearable limits, claiming the lives of many of our people daily, especially children, women, the elderly, and the wounded.

In northern Gaza, those who didn't die from bombing died from hunger and thirst. This situation urgently demands action from the leaders and peoples of Arab and Islamic countries, the free people of the world, and international organizations, and pressure for the delivery of food to the north, as the Gaza Strip is a disaster area, and famine is ravaging the innocents.

Every day of delay claims more lives.

—> Field developments:
1. Our valiant resistance continues with strength and capability in managing this heroic battle, defending our people in the Gaza Strip, avenging the blood of the martyrs and the sacrifices and pain of our people, and triumphing for Al-Quds and the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

2. As for the Nazi occupation, the trio of evil (Netanyahu, Gantz, Galant) has been marketing their transition from one stage to another for almost three months, deluding themselves and their audience that they are achieving a supposed victory, but they keep accumulating failure upon failure in every stage they announce, to the point that the trio of evil is confused and incapable of declaring a new stage, as they know its outcomes well.

3. The failure Netanyahu and the leaders of his war government will reap nothing but more disappointment, loss, and disgrace. The victory they delude themselves with and the defeat of Hamas they dream of are but delusions and mirages that will vanish before the steadfastness of our people and the bravery of our resistance.

4. The leaders of the invading criminal occupation will not see their prisoners in the hands of the resistance alive, except after a complete halt to their aggression against our people in the Gaza Strip, and through negotiations that align with the primary interests of our people.

5. Netanyahu brags about freeing his prisoners through military pressure. Show us even one prisoner freed by Netanyahu without succumbing to the conditions of the resistance!

We clearly say: through military pressure, your prisoners will return as lifeless bodies, and by responding to the conditions of the resistance, they will return to their families alive.

—> The West Bank and Al-Quds:
1. The occupation continues its aggression and barbaric war on our people throughout the occupied West Bank, the city of Al-Quds, and the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, daily and systematically, through assassinations, brutal field executions, savage incursions, destruction of infrastructure, targeting the popular cradle of the resistance, and protecting extremists in their continued invasions and desecration of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

2. 313 martyrs have ascended, and more than 3800 of our people were injured in our steadfast West Bank since the beginning of its aggression [on October 7th]. This enemy continues to hinder and prevent our masses from reaching the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

3. The crimes of the occupation represent a continuation of the fascist occupation government's plan in Gaza, the West Bank, and Al-Quds, and they will not succeed in achieving their goals or breaking the will of steadfastness, challenge, and struggle among our people. They will not succeed in imposing a new reality in the occupied West Bank and Al-Quds and the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

4. We call on the masses of our people and our revolutionary youth and the brigades of the resistance to escalate all forms of struggle and confrontation against the crimes of the occupation and the zionist extremists, and to clash with the occupation soldiers by all available means. We also call for continuing to stand firm and flock to the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque tomorrow, Friday.

5. We call on members of the [Palestinian Authority] Security Services and the Palestinian National Security in the West Bank to break the chains, and to direct their guns towards the occupation soldiers and the settler gangs, joining their brothers in the brigades of the resistance in our West Bank in defense of the people, the land, and the sanctities.

—> In political initiatives and proposals:

1. We affirm the movement's openness to any ideas or proposals to stop the aggression completely and finally on our people in the Gaza Strip.

2. We affirm that the management of Palestinian affairs is a Palestinian internal decision, and it is the decision of the Palestinian people alone, and our people will not accept a leadership that comes to them on the back of a zionist or American tank.

3. Our people today want a national leadership that carries the project of liberation and commits to resistance in all its forms to achieve national goals.

—> International positions on the aggression:

1. We appreciate the statements of Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov, who emphasized the importance of lifting the injustice suffered by the Palestinians and achieving stability in the region.

2. It is the administration of President Biden that is actually leading this aggressive war, with this entity participating in its crimes and massacres.

3. This administration is fully responsible for this innocent blood being shed.

4. The ongoing attack by the leaders of the occupation and its criminal ministers on the United Nations institutions confirms that the entity considers itself above everyone.

5. Campaigns of misinformation and distortion of the movement's positions will not succeed in tarnishing the truth of our positions and principles.

6. We call for the formation of a global front that includes all countries rejecting the zionist aggression on the Gaza Strip to pressure the occupation and the American administration.

7. We call on the masses of our Arab and Islamic nation and the free people of the world to intensify their movements and activities tomorrow, Friday, and on Saturday and Sunday, in solidarity with Gaza and Palestine.

Glory and eternity to our righteous martyrs, a speedy recovery to our brave wounded and sick, freedom for our free prisoners, and glory, victory, and empowerment for our people.

Indeed, it is a jihad of victory or martyrdom.