The Resistance.

Note: The following updates are of 8th-9th January.

~

Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh:

There are three developments that preceded the Al-Aqsa Flood.
- First: the marginalization of the Palestinian cause locally and internationally.
- Second: the arrival of an extremist zionist government which prioritized the displacement of our people and imposing sovereignty over the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Third: the normalization processes and integrating the occupation into the region, treating it at the expense of our people and our cause.

Faced with this, our Palestinian people and our resistance decided that a reality of this kind cannot be confronted with traditional means. Hence, the Al-Aqsa Flood was the response.

The enemy set three goals: annihilate the resistance, recover the prisoners, and the implementation of the displacement plan for Gazans towards Egypt. I tell you that the enemy, despite the destruction and massacres, has failed to achieve any of the war's objectives.

Hamas is present in Gaza, the West Bank, Al-Quds, and in the diaspora, in the conscience of the nation and the free people of the world; it cannot be eliminated. Hamas has entered every home in the Arab and Islamic nation and the world.

These objectives were adopted by the American administration and the Western alliance. We clearly state that this aggression is American-"israeli", as the American administration pushed all its capabilities and devised the war plan to eliminate the resistance.

The enemy designed four stages of war: aerial bombing, ground invasion, focused operations against the resistance, and the political phase.

Despite the heavy cost, massacres, and genocidal war, the enemy failed to achieve any of its war objectives.

After nearly 100 days, the zionist intelligence and its Western ally, along with drones flying over Gaza and bombing, all failed to liberate even a single living prisoner from the Gaza Strip.

The "israeli" occupation will never be able to recover its prisoners except by releasing all of our prisoners in its jails.

Due to extreme panic and disturbance, the occupation killed three of their own prisoners, mistaking them for a deception operation by Al-Qassam Brigades.

The objective of displacement has fallen, due to the steadfastness of our people and their deep roots in our land. When allowed, the people of Gaza who were stuck outside entered Gaza, and the people of Gaza did not leave it.

The occupation failed in all its military objectives. It succeeded in only one thing, which is revealing its murderous, bloody face to the whole world after committing all these massacres.

What is happening in the West Bank is serious and significant. The enemy is brutalizing its people, and about 350 martyrs have ascended since the beginning of Al-Aqsa Flood.

The entire region is on a boiling plate, with martyrs on supporting fronts in Lebanon and elsewhere.

We see that the world's nations are pouring weapons to the occupation through air bridges and aircraft carriers. It is time to support the resistance with weapons because this is the battle of Al-Aqsa, not just the battle of the Palestinian people alone.

The daily losses of the zionist occupation in Palestine at the hands of the heroes of the resistance are much greater than what the occupation announces.

The videos the world sees of the resistance operations are just a fraction of what is happening on the ground. Not all operations are filmed, but the occupation army knows the facts.