6th January 2024

Channel 13 Hebrew: The assessment in the "Israeli" army is that Hezbollah will respond to the assassination of Al-Arouri with an operation that goes beyond the current lines of combat.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12: The army's chief of staff did not consult with the Minister of Security regarding the composition of the investigative committee into the events of October 7.

~

Hebrew sources: For the first time, six families of Israeli captives have arrived in Qatar to advance the exchange file.

~

Israeli media: "The army" estimates that there will be a response from Hezbollah to the assassination of Al-Arouri, and it will be outside the prevailing battle lines.

~

Israeli military spokesperson: We continue to operate and conduct operations in all areas of the Gaza Strip. Our fighting will be more efficient this year. We will continue internal investigations regarding the attacks of last October 7.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about army officials: We fight in Gaza, Lebanon, and the West Bank, and the cabinet fights us internally.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about army sources: The Defense Minister heard about the decision to form an investigative committee minutes before the cabinet meeting.

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about army sources: Gallant believes that the Chief of Staff made a mistake by forming the investigation team before consulting him.

~

Breaking | Clashes erupt between youths and occupation forces in Al-Arroub Camp north of Hebron.

~

Drones fire directly at anyone present in the streets of Al-Nuseirat Camp in the central Gaza Strip.

~

Israeli airstrike west of the European Gaza Hospital in eastern Khan Yunis.

~

Breaking | Macron: The humanitarian situation in Gaza remains critical, which is why France and Jordan have provided aerial assistance to the people there.

~

Breaking | Clashes erupt between youths and occupation forces in Al-Arroub Camp north of Hebron.

~

The French Presidency: The French and Jordanian air forces dropped medical supplies on a field hospital in Khan Yunis.

~

Israeli airstrike on Ma'an area southeast of Khan Yunis in southern Gaza Strip.

~

Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Israel fears a ruling from the International Court of Justice to stop combat operations after the lawsuit filed by South Africa.

~

Two martyrs and several injuries in the bombing of a house belonging to the Khattab family in the Al-Hakar area of Deir al-Balah.

~

Reuters about a Houthi official: Any country participating in the American coalition in the Red Sea will lose its maritime security.

~

13 martyrs and several were wounded due to an Israeli bombing targeting a house of the Al-Bayouk family in the Al-Manara neighbourhood in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.