Chapter 6

Paige POV:

The next day I woke up with nothing less than happiness. I don't know if it was because I felt like me and Mya are growing closer or because she made me pasta. Since today we have an early practice, I'm not going to go for a run. We are going to be running anyways. I grab my practice bag and walk out the door. I'm gonna stop at the dining hall for a biscuit or something.

I make it to the gym for practice and greet everyone. I go to locker room to change then go straight to the gym. I have a feeling we're going to be doing drills half of the time.

"Alright everyone, I know its early but we got to push through" Coach says

"Let's start of with suicides up and down the court and after than Ice lead the stretches" He says blowing the whistle

We all run to the baseline and start the suicides, then get ready for the stretches

Time skip to after practice

"Hey P I just sent you something" KK says to me when we walk into the locker room.

I just look confused, then check my phone to see if that she sent a photo of me and Mya at the beach. I smile at it and send it to Mya. I open instagram to do a summer dump before school starts officially. I put the picture of me and Mya's shoes, me and her singing, and the picture kk sent me of us at the beach. I didn't just put those, I put of Nika teaching us how to swear in Croatian. And other stuff

I check the comments and everyone talking about couple goals. I turn off my phone and head home.

Mya POV:

I woke up late this morning after coming home late last night. I'm just glad I didn't wake up dad because I do not like hearing him talking about me coming home late. I'm really glad I made my bed when I left cause I went straight to sleep. Me and Paige really hit off at the beach, I'm happy about that because I really like her. she might like me too I'm not sure though. Speaking of Paige she post a summer dump on instagram. She put the photo of our shoes together, us singing, and a picture her hugging me when were at the beach. I guess KK sent her the photo. When I look in the comments I see a lot of people saying couple goals. I'm not mad at so I just like the comments.

I liked the photos and commented "We gotta get back in the studio asap 💯" joking. I'm guessing she was already on instagram because minuets with "Real bad'. I liked the reply.

I go downstairs with my pjs still on. "Well Good Afternoon Mya" Mom says

"Oh hey when did you get back in town?" I ask?

"Last night" She says

When I heard those words my heart dropped straight to my ass. Ain't no way she was home last night cause if she was she would've heard me come home late last night.

"How late?" I asked worried

" Late enough to see you come home last night" She says

I can't even say anything. I'm just gonna take this one but they can't punish me right? I'm in college what are they gonna do take my phone?

"You know your dad isn't gonna like you kissing his star player, so for his sake I'm going to let this slide Mya" she says

"Alright but one question? How did you know that was Paige that dropped me off it was pitch black" I say

"She's 5'9 and blonde who else could it be and I saw her face when she pulled off" She says.

Damn and I was worried about dad seeing us.