Chapter 12

Mya POV:

I never had tooth gems before so I don't really know what to do. I think I'll just brush my teeth extra hard or something. Nika told me that the place she gets it done is kind of out of town so I'm going to try to make it to her dorm a little early. I'll go around 11:00. I'm just going to put on something simple today nothing too much. I'm going to wear these shorts that stop mid-knee with a white tank top and a navy blue zip- up jacket, for the shoes I'm just going to wear my navy blue tazz uggs with white nike crew socks of course.

Dad is sleeping in today since there isn't practice or anything and mom is out of town again for work and doesn't come back until Tuesday I think. I check the time and it's about 11:00 so I head downstairs, grab my keys, and leave. I'm not going to pick up anything thing to eat, I'm just going to eat at their dorm. I'm sure they have cereal or Azzi made something, if I can ask one of them to come to the dining hall with me. Since I don't live in the dorms I don't use the dining pass or whatever they use.

I make it there and I use my keycard to get into the building. I walk up their dorm and knock. Azzi opens the door and greets me. "Hey Mya" she says.

"Hey Azzi" I say walking in

"You hungry? I made some waffles" She says

"Yea that would be nice, thank you" I say. I sit at the counter then I see Nika with her hair wet.

"Hey Mya, I'm coming I just got out of the shower" She says explaining the wet hair. Paige walks out of her room, I'm guessing she has been up

"I smell waffles" She says

"Hey baby" I say to her. She notices me and smiles.

"Hey" She says dragging out the Y

"What are you doing here?" She says giving me a kiss

"I'm going with Nika to go get tooth gems" I say kissing her back.

"Oh nice. Whatca getting?" She asks sitting next to me.

"A silver cross right here" I say pointing at the tooth I want it on.

"That'll be cute" Azzi says passing me the waffle to me with syrup.

"Want one Paige?" She asks

"Yup can you put chocolate chips in mines please?" She says

"Yea" She says making the waffle.

"But that would look nice Mya" Paige says

"What are you doing all day?" I ask

"Taking relaxation day, just chillin" She says. Nika walks out ready to go.

"Hey you ready" Nika asks me

"Yea, can I eat in your car?" I ask

"Yea of course come on" She says opening the door.

"Bye Azzi" I say

"Bye Mya" She says giving Paige her waffle

"Bye baby" I say to Paige giving her a quick kiss before I leave

"Bye, show me when you get done" She says kiss me back.

"I will" say grabbing my waffle and leaving.

Time skip to when me and Nika are walking in.

"Are you excited?" Nika asks me

"Yes" I say dragging out the s

"What are you getting?" I ask her

"Just a simple gem right here" She says pointing to tooth she's getting on.

"Okay simple but still cute." I say. I'm just following NIka as she goes down the hall and knock on the door. "Christine I'm here" She says

"Okay come in" Christine says. We walk in...

"Hey Nika" She says giving her a hug as she pulls away she pauses when she sees me. I honestly don't know what to do so I just stand there.

"Wait a minute, are you Mya Auriemma?" She says to me.

"Yea I am" I say

"Oh my gosh my little sister watches you play all the time!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Awe really? That's so cute" I say in awe

"She was so excited when she found out that you transferred to UCONN. She was hoping to see you this month" She says

"I would love to see her this month" I say. She does Nika first and Nika wasn't lying it took 5 minutes. I don't know why I thought this would take a hour or something. I'm next, I show her the cross I want. She drys my tooth off a does it.

5 minutes later...

"Take a look" Christine says holding the mirror.

"Oh wow that's looks so good" I say

"Yea it does" Nika says

"Right?" Christine says. We pay her but before we leave she asked me to take a picture with her for her little sister. I said of course and took a couple pictures.

I pull out phone to Facetime Paige to show her the tooth gem.

Hey Mya
Hey
You finished?
"Yup" I say showing her
"That's fire" she says taking a FaceTime photo
Right??
Shitt I might get one
You should and it wasn't even that much money for real
Bett
Well I gotta go me and nika are going to get something to eat
Alright talk you later
Bye

I hang up. I didn't even know that you could eat right after getting a tooth gem but nika said we could so I'm taking her word for it. She said that there was a chicken shack or something and we can just go there.

We take a couple pictures with our gem and post them on my instagram story.

A/N. I'm also going to be working on the next 5-10 chapters so that's why I might be taking a while to update.

ALSOOOO can y'all read the messages when I switch from italic to regular? If not I can fix it so lmk