Chapter 10

Paige POV:

We are currently going back to my dorm after the successful date. I owe Nika and Azzi real bad, I gotta get them something. Mya is going to spend that night because it's really late she can sleep in my bed while I'll sleep on the couch in case she isn't ready to sleep in the bed together yet. Which is perfectly fine with me.

"Hey you want to take pictures? In our outfits?" She asks me

"Duhh" I say pulling up to my dorm building.

We walk up the stairs about to go in and I don't know if they had some telepathy going on but they beat us to opening the door. "Now how the hell did you know we were about to come in?" I say confused

"We felt it" Nika says.

"But enough about us, how was the date?" She says with big smile on her face.

"I would say it went well" Mya says as we walk in

"Well what happened?" Azzi asks

"Basically... I cried the moment she asked me" She says tucking in her lips.

"And I bet Paige was crying right there with you wasn't she" Nika says laughing.

"Yes I actually took a picture of the aftermath" I say showing the picture of me and Mya with tears still our eyes.

"Awee you guys are so cute, and are you guys going to take pictures in these outfits that me and Nika put our blood, sweat, and tears in?" Azzi says

"Well duh" Mya says

"Wait do you want to do about the publicity? Do you want to be public or private about our relationship?" I ask her because I know we both have a big fanbase.

"Well.. I want us to be private but not a secret if that make sense" She says

"Yea I understand you" I say

Time to skip to after we take the pictures

The pictures come out so good I'm definitely post these tomorrow morning. Me and Mya decided to post the pictures with both of us in on our story and post our solo pictures regularly. I think that's good people will definitely suspect something but wont really know cause were going to caption it something friends would put you know?

To end the eventful night me and Mya are just going to rewatch bee movie in my room. Mya didn't bring any clothes so she's just in my sweats and t shirt. I had to convince her to change her sweatshirt because I know it was not cheap cause mines wasn't cheap.

"Alright love birds I'm going to bed" Azzi says

"yea me too have a good night" Nika says

"Alright good night" we both say

30 minuets we ended up falling asleep. I got up to go sleep on sleep on couch so Mya can have the bed to herself. Then the next thing I know I hear her coming in the living room. "Paige" I hear her say in her sleepy voice.

"yes baby?" I ask her half asleep. "Why did you leave your bed" she asks.

"I wanted you to have the bed to yourself" I say

"Oh" she says

"Do you not want the bed to yourself?" I ask her

"Not really" She says.

"Oh come on then" I say opening the blanket so she can squeeze in. She gets in a we're back to sleep.

Time skip to morning

I wake with Mya still in my arms, I want to get up and get breakfast at the dining hall but I don't want to wake Mya up. I'll just wait till she gets up until then I'll just watch some tv. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping and to ruin the peace Nika and Azzi comes in loud.