Something's Missing

You'd broken a glass trying to get water for yourself quietly after Imasuji had banned you from drinking when you spilled juice on the floor.
Within no time at all he was in the kitchen, glaring at the shattered glass on the floor for a moment before his angry eyes settled on yours, and his lips curled into a snarl.

'You stupid fucking mutt.' Imasuji sneered down at you, grabbing your hair and lifting you up with the grip on your hair alone.

'Ow! Mommy!" You screamed, wiggling even though it hurt your head even more to do that.

"Mommy!" Imasuji mocked, getting his big, scary face right up close to yours. "Mommy ain't listening, Y/N."

"Mom." You whined, trying to push Imasuji's face away from yours.

But you were too little, and he's so big and your head was really beginning to hurt from his grip on your hair.

"Will you be quiet, Y/N?" Your mom sighed from behind Imasuji. "Mommy's trying to relax."

"He's hurting me!" You whined louder. "Make him let go!"

"Goto, let her go." She sighed again, like dealing with you was too much effort.

"Nah. She's in the way. As fuckin' usual." Imasuji growled.

"Just put her in her room then." Your mom groaned. "I'm too fucked to deal with this right now."

"When aren't you?" Imasuji scoffed, but did drop you onto the floor, leaving you crumpled up on the floor. "Scram then."

You scurry off, somehow gaining enough awareness in your rest that you need to find Dabi, because Dabi would make you safe again. So you try to look around the house without being seen by Imasuji, too scared to call out for Dabi in case it alerts Imasuji to your presence while he helps your mom take more of the sleepy medicine.
Your elbow really hurt after landing right on it, and you clutch it to your side as you sneak around your own home, wanting to cry from the pain of the headache your moms boyfriend has given you, as well as the pain from your elbow, which seemed to be swelling rapidly, but knowing that if you cried Imasuji would just get even angrier at you.

After you see a flash of a shadow from the corner of your eye in the window, you assume that it may have been Dabi outside, and decide to try and sneak outside while mom and Imasuji are distracted. You can hear groans coming from the living area so you should be able to sneak out without them hearing you.
But when you move your injured arm to try and open the door, you squeal out in pain when your elbow refuses to move.
There's an annoyed grunt from the living room, followed by quick and heavy footsteps that you try to run away from, but you're too slow, and you're being lifted by the back of your collar and thrown-

*•*

You yelp as you jolt awake, Dabi jolting awake too, his body shooting upright. Tomura's hand lands atop your head, gently rubbing his thumb over your scalp.

"You're okay." Tomura says calmly as you catch your breath.

"Bad dream, cuddle bug?" Dabi asks forlornly, settling back down onto the bed again.

He cuddles close to you, hissing to Tomura: "I told you that game was too scary for her to play so close to bedtime."

"It wasn't the game." You defend, uncertain to which dad you should cling onto for comfort.

"What was it then, Starshine?" Dabi asks, kissing the back of your head.

"Imasuji." You murmur, holding Tomura's shirt in your fist.