Family Together

Tomura had said that he'd come and see you, but it took him a couple of days.
You actually hadn't been expecting it when he did arrive, you were busy colouring in a dress that you and Aiko had been working on together. You didn't understand drawing clothes, but you liked choosing the colours after Aiko had all the lines drawn out for you.

Giran had come in, holding the door open and grinning.

"Star, someone's here ta see ya, love."

Your head snaps up and you see a familiar mass of white hair following behind Giran in the doorway.
You scramble off of the chair and to your feet, running to your visitor and throwing your arms around him.

"Pa!" You cry out, feeling strong arms lift you up like Dabi used to before you got too big to carry.

"Hello, little Starlight." Tomura greets, giving you an amused smirk when your fingers work through the ponytail at the back of his head, trying to find the braid you had put in it before he'd left.

And then you see another mess of white hair approaching while you're running your fingers through Tomura's soft hair to try and find the braid. You pause to see who else has come to see you, only to see Dabi smirking at you and kissing your cheek as you look at him in shock.

"You're back! Your arm is better!" You exclaim.

"Can't keep me down for long, dollface." He replies, pinching your cheek with a cold, metal hand. "Aiko."

"Your body finally gave out then." She replies, ignoring his rather abrupt greeting.

"Yours gave out years ago, darlin'." Dabi replies with a cruel simper.

You don't really understand what Dabi's talking about, because Aunty Aiko didn't have any missing limbs like he did, and she seemed healthy in every other way, too. But whatever he meant by what he said got Tomura to give him a sharp glance, as though he's unimpressed with his behaviour, like he used to way back when you and Dabi first moved into the bar.

"You've been drawing?" Tomura asks you, ignoring the two bickering behind you.

"Aunty Aiko draws the dresses, I just colour them in. Drawing clothes is hard." You explain disheartenedly.

"Practice makes perfect." He tells you, slowly lowering you back to the floor.

"Get my EXP up?" You ask, using a phrase you'd heard him use so many months ago.

It seems to take him by surprise, but he collects himself enough to give one of those amused huffs of air that passes as a laugh for him, and nods. "Exactly."

You link your pinky finger through his carefully, leading him to the table where you'd been working on colouring in a dress with Aiko. He allows it without any sharp looks, words of warning or flinching whenever anyone gets too close to his hands without him expecting it.
Dabi has Aiko in a headlock, grinning as he rubs his new metallic knuckles against her head as she grunts in annoyance and tries to get free of his hold with her face screwed up in her frustration.

"Ah yeah, I like this arm." He says cheerfully.

"Cut it out!" Aiko snaps, swatting at him irritably.

"Kids." Giran warns with a scowl at them both.

"Look, pa." You encourage, tugging on his hand and trying to get Tomuras eyes on you instead of Dabi.

His red eyes follow your other hand to where you're pointing, and he crouches behind you to get closer to the drawing. He looks over the drawing properly like he always does, unlike Dabi and the others, and nods, pressing his cracked lips to your temple for a very quick moment before standing up again.