Chapter 10

*****

Shaayaron Se Lafz Leke

Thode Se Udhaar
Bolna Ye Chahta Hun
Dil Se Tumko Yaar

Ho Raha Tha Ho Gaya
Hai Halka Sa Khumaar
Koi Naa Raha Hai
Dil Pe Apne Zor

Love Me Thoda Aur
Let Me Tell You Tonight
When The Stars Are Shining Bright

Love Me Thoda Aur
Just Take My Hand In Your Hand
And Then Don't You Let It Go

Love Me Thoda Aur
All I Need Is The Time
When I Promise That You'll Be Mine

Thoda Aur
With You By My Side
I Know I'll Be Fine

*****

My eyes opened at the sound of some footsteps on the balcony of the room. I could see a shadow approaching towards me. I closed my eyes thinking maybe I was dreaming but The footsteps continued coming towards me.

I can't see the face of the person due to the darkness. The more the person came closer, I could see a sharp object in that persons hand.

O.M.G !! God save me. I don't want to die and definitely not in this night suit. I should have asked for blued clothes. What the fuck Shivi!? how could you think of color of the clothes in such situation.

" I know you are awake. " The person said pointing the knife at my neck. I was lying on the bed helpless. My heart started beating at so fast. Someone please save me.

" P..Ple...ease Le..ave m..me" My words were breaking so was my hope for living.

" Nah... not going to happen. This is my beat chance to take my revenge." The person spoke.

" Now be ready to die." the person spoke and laughed.

I closed my eyes and waited for the person to kill me but nothing happened.

huh? I opened my eyes only to get shocked. Mr. Rathore was standing in front of me while he had gun in his hand pointed towards the person.

" Leave her to I will not think before shooting you." Mr. Rathore spoke in his scary and powerful tone making the person to press the knife more into my neck.

" Ahhh..."

Oh Shit!! I can fell the pain in my neck and blood coming from there. I think now i will definitely die tonight.

BANG!!!

I hear the sound and the person drops on the ground. Mr. Rathore came running towards me and switched the lights of the room on.

"Fuck !! You are bleeding from your neck. I will take to you the hospital." he spoke with his eyes dark and red with anger.

" no its fine- "

" HOW IS IT FINE. YOUR ARE BLEEDING FROM NECK." he shouted at me making me flinch. I can feel my eyes getting wet with tears. Mr. Rathore looks at me and the takes a deep breathe.

"KABIR !!" Mr. Rathore shouted and within 10 seconds Kabir was in front of us.

" Yes Bhai."

" Take this man from here and call Aarman to come immediately." He spoke and picked me up from the bed making me gasp in shock.

" Mr. Rathore what are you doing put me down? " I said but he ignored me and walked out of the house towards a black car.

" Now sit quietly till we reach the hospital." He said as he puts me in the passenger seat while the goes to the other side and starts to drive.

I remain silent in the entire ride. AS soon as we reach the hospital Mr. Rathore again picks me up and starts walking inside.

" Mr. Rathore my neck is bleeding not my leg. I can walk by me self." I said looking around to see people in the hospital looking at us. God this is so embarrassing. I can again feel my cheeks getting red. Mr. Rathore places me in a bed in an empty room.

Soon a staff of hospital comes and starts to treat my wound. Mr. Rathore has been looking at me and my wound a from time to time.

" The wound is not deep but how did she get her neck injured. If she was attacked, then you should go to police, Sir." the nurse spoke while looking at Mr. Rathore.

" No need and if you are done with the dressing, we would like to go." He spoke rudely.

" Sure Sir. You can go now." She said in soft tone.

Mr. Rathore comes to pick me up again but before that I stand and start walking towards the door.

" Let's go, Mr. Rathore." I said.

He stared at me for a while then without speaking anything walked towards the exit with me. The entire ride was awkwardly silent. None of us spoke anything.

Soon we reached to his house.

" Go inside and get some rest." he said while looking at other direction.

" Aren't you coming inside with me?"

" No. I have some important work to handle right now. " He said while one of the guards open the door for me.

" Sharma ji, make sure she gets inside the house safely. And one more thing ask Kaira to stay with Shivani till I return back." He said looking at the guard.

I got down from the car and waited for Mr. Rathore to say something to me but he drove the car and without looking at me. Suddenly, I feel like crying. I don't know why. Is it because of the way Mr. Rathore behaved ? Or because of the incident that happened before? I don't know.

I ignored my thoughts and went inside the house.

*****

Author here:

Hi guys !! I hope you all will like this chapter. Please vote and comment to give me some feed back about the story. Have a good day...

Bye<3<3<3