Chapter 17

Mila Hoon Ab Jo Tum Se
Hai Dil Ko Mere Kasam Se
Sukoon Mila, Sukoon Mila..
Tujhe Hai Paaya Rab Se,
Hai Dil Ko Mere Kasam Se
Sukoon Mila, Sukoon Mila..

Har Pal Haseen Sa Huaa Hai
Saanson Ko Tune Chhuaa Hai
Badhi Tujhse Nazdeekiyaan
Sukoon Mila, Sukoon Mila..

                                                               *******

I sat in my office, looking down at the busy city below, but my thoughts were consumed by my Butterfly. The silence after our engagement felt like a heavy weight on my chest, my thirst increased. The sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts.

Startled, I answered the phone, my voice filled with worry. "Hello? Mahira, what happened?"

Mahira's voice trembled as she told the shocking news. "Reyansh, Shivani... she is gone. We were shopping, suddenly she disappeared. I don't know what happened."

"What do you mean she disappeared ?" My voice cut through the air, filled with a menacing edge.

Mahira soon narrates the details of her shopping trip and my butterfly's sudden disappearance after she excused herself to visit restroom. The news hit me like a tsunami, wiping out any lingering resentment I had felt. "I'll find her. Tell me everything I need to  know."

Mahira provided me with the available information, and my mind raced to process the details. I knew that one of my enemies saw Shivani vulnerable and targeted her. My fists clenched involuntarily as I fought to control the anger that threatened to consume me.

"I promise you, Mahira, we won't rest until we bring Shivani back safely," I assured her with determination in my voice.

As soon as I hung up the phone, I felt a stir of emotion. Fear crept up inside me as I imagined the dangers my Butterfly might be facing. Anger burned through my veins at the thought of harming anyone.