Chapter 20

Dil ka yeh
Kya raaz hai
Jaane kya kar gaye
Jaise andhero mein tum
Chandni bhar gaye

Kahe chaand taaron ko
Mashoor itna kyun
Kambakht inse bhi
khoobsoorat hai tu.
.

I love you
Tu ru ru�.
Unnere..yeah yeah�.
I love you
Ooooo.. ye.. ye.. yeah yeah
I love You
Oooo..

                                              *********

Beneath the soft glow of the city lights, Reyansh and I strolled through the park, the intoxicating fragrance of blooming flowers enveloping us in a cocoon of peace

Beneath the soft glow of the city lights, Reyansh and I strolled through the park, the intoxicating fragrance of blooming flowers enveloping us in a cocoon of peace. Two months had passed since my release from the confines of the hospital, and Reyansh had seamlessly transformed into my devoted caregiver, a mighty pillar of strength and love.

As we walked hand in hand, the bond between us deepened with every step. Reyansh's once stoic demeanor had softened, revealing a vulnerability that reflected the tenderness in his eyes. My own gaze lit up with gratitude for the man who had stood by me during the darkest hours of my recovery. Tonight marked a special occasion—a date that symbolized not only my physical healing but also the blossoming of a deep bond between us.

Our destination appeared beneath a sprawling tree adorned with twinkling fairy lights, casting a magical aura around us. Reyansh took out a small velvet box from his pocket, his eyes sparkling mysteriously. Surrounded by sterling silver, the delicate ring shines within, a promise wrapped in elegance.

Surprise and curiosity danced in my eyes as I gazed at Reyansh. The air crackled with a palpable anticipation as he took a deep breath, his unwavering gaze locking onto mine. "Shivani," he began, his voice a harmonious blend of sincerity and vulnerability, "from the moment I laid eyes on you, I felt something inexplicable. It took me just one second to realize I was falling for you."

The box opened like a treasure chest, revealing a ring of exquisite craftsmanship. "In these two months, taking care of you has been my greatest privilege. I can't imagine my life without you. Shivani, will you make me the happiest man and be mine forever?"

My heart skipped a beat as I gazed at the ring, then back into Reyansh's eyes. Emotions swirled within me, a lone tear glistening in the corner of my eye. "Reyansh," I whispered, my voice an echo of love, "I don't need a ring to know that you've already captured my heart. Yes, a thousand times, yes!"

A radiant smile broke across Reyansh's face, relief and joy flooding his eyes. He delicately took my hand, the ring sliding onto my finger, sealing our promise in the glow of the fairy lights above. The surroundings seemed to dance in silent celebration, casting a warm glow on us lost in the enchantment of the moment.

As Reyansh enveloped me in a tender embrace, he whispered, "I love you more with every passing day."

Resting my head on Reyansh's shoulder, I felt the warmth of his love enveloping me. "And I love you, Reyansh. More than words can express."

                                                       ********

Sorry for the short Update...

Now the story has come to end with one more chapter. Please stay tuned for last one...