十三

"As I said before, I have already accepted L/N Y/N. My mind has not been changed. I wish you accept her as well."

A glimer of hope shined in her eyes. She won't be killed!

Most of the Hashira collectively disagreed with the headmasters opinion.

"But master, what good could come from this?!" Rengoku asked, but his grip on Y/N lessening.

Shinobu and Tomioka were quiet again, but this time they looked very disturbed.

"What colour was that pebble again?" Muichiro was in his own little world again.

"The demons probably brainwashed this poor woman, Namu Amida Butsu."

"I'll accept her!" Mitsuri put her hards on her cheeks and fangirled hard. "Kya! Such a sad story of love! I wish to know how it will end!"

"I must flashly disagree! She is a threat!"

"Demons are disgusting creatures so I must disagree with master, too. If they cares so much about each other..then I say we use her as bait to lure the Upper Ranks in and kill them." Obanai and his snake hissed, some of the Hashira agreeing with him.

"As if you could beat them. Kokushibo alone could easily kill a good portion of you." Y/N shot Obanai a glare.

She then realised something and quickly changed her attitude, smiling politely. "Actually, that's a great idea! Use me as bate all you want-" Her face was shoved into the ground by Tengen.

"L/N deserves a death sentence. Befriending demons is forbidden." Sanemi gritted his teeth.

"I understand. Please think of this more openly. Y/N could be our last chance of taking down Kibutsuji." All the Hashira were quiet as Ubuyashiki explained his plan. "I don't know why..but the Upper Ranks seem interested in her. This has never happened before in the history of demons. We could use it to our advantage. With the three of the most powerful Upper Moons distracted by her, Kibutsujis shield is breaking apart. If you could offer something greater then the Upper Ranks resigning, then I insist you speak."

"Ate and left no crumbs."

"But master, I could understand why you accepted Nezuko..but the Upper Ranks had taken the lives of many innocent people!"

Rengoku had a point.

That made Y/N's worries spike back up.

"I agree with Kyojuro! If lives will still be lost, then it's pointless!" Tengen chimed in.

Ubuyashiki only closed his eyes and smiled sweetly at them. "I understand your concerns. The lives that were taken by these demons can never be brought back to life."

"I-I was working on that before I got capturned here! Demon can replenish their strength by sleep, if their will is strong enough. If they refuse, I'll kill them!" That was enough to convince the master.

"I have one last question for you, Y/N." Y/N nodded and nervously looked back at Oyakata-sama. Sis was stressed.

"Would you like to join the Demon slayer Corps, again?"

All hell broke lose, yet again. This time, Ubuyashiki was having none of it. The did the 'shh shh' thing again and everyone was forced to shut up.

They all looked at Y/N, eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Yes. I would love become a Demon slayer again." She mostly agreed out of desperation, she knew if she refused, it would only cause trouble for her. "Sorry guys.."