十九

The rest of Y/N's week was filled with basically doing nothing during the day and playing board games during the night.

Because she doesn't have her phone anymore and hasn't had it for quite a while now, she kind of got used to the slow routine. The days didn't pass as slowly as they did before, and the silence was a lot more bearable now.

She still missed her TV shows and watching YouTube videos while eating, but overall, it was alright.

However, she also really missed the people she lost by being so careless. She lost her home, friends, and master. She let everyone down back home, but she would make sure that didn't repeat here.

Today was the day Y/N and the others would officially leave for their journey, so she was excited. The demons had stayed the night before, so all they needed to do now was get ready and leave.

The three demons were sitting at the table while they patiently waited for Y/N to get ready.

"So, what about your cult, Douma? I forgot to ask." Y/N was getting dressed in her demon slayer uniform. Her room door was opened a little, so she could still talk to them. C/N stood there, guarding his precious master.

"I told them that I had a call from the gods and that I'd be gone for a while. Not to worry, I let a few of my best men in charge! They will be fine..hopefully."

Unfortunately for Douma's followers, they had no idea their gracious founder had abandoned them to be with a woman. He was sure they would understand, and if not, too bad.

They weren't his problem anymore.

"Good. I'm sure they will be fine." When she was done changing, she walked out the room and opened the box door for the trio. "Shrink, bitches."

Kokushibo shrank first. He got inside the box and sat down on the box floor.

Douma shrank second. He got inside the box and sat on Kokushibo's shoulders.

And finally, Akaza shrank third. He got inside the box and sat, angrily, down on Douma's shoulders.

"You're so cute!" Y/N had hearts and flowers flying around her. The anime affect.

She grabbed the door handle and closed the box door firmly, no one wanted to risk these demons getting burned alive.

"Up you go." Y/N picked the heavy box up and adjusted it like a backpack. The wooden box was very uncomfortable against her back.

With her katanas on her sides and her crow on her head, Y/N headed out into the forest and towards the village.

"And away we go- Hey! Stop moving! I'll fall over!"

"Akaza-dono is hitting me on the head!"

"Douma is being a prick!"

SMACK. SMACK.

The two stopped moving and it was quiet again.

"Thanks Koku."

"No problem.."

.
.
.

After a few hours of walking, Y/N decided to rest a bit and grab something to eat.

Because they were currently in town, she hid her katanas inside the box with the three demons.

It wasn't ideal, but she had no better place to hide them. The Demon Slayer Corps isn't recognised by the government, so she wasn't going to risk getting arrested for carrying them around openly.