Basketball Practice

Paul was very excited and it felt like he was walking on air as he made his way home. He was not only soon to be the owner of the latest NBA game but he had also had his first kiss from a girl. Melissa had given him a kiss! It wasn't a long kiss but it was a kiss nether-the-less. Life was looking up. He had to say that his kiss with Melissa had not felt as good as he had imagined. Certainly nothing like his mother had described to him. Perhaps she had exaggerated slightly? The kiss from Melissa had just been like a kiss from his Aunt. Kissing was overrated. Feeling her breasts would be better though. His penis certainly suggested it would. He couldn't wait till their next date.

As soon as he got home Paul went to his bedroom. His Mum wouldn't be home for a few more hours. He had to deal with his erection.
......
At basketball practice Paul found himself once more quizzed by his friend about what it felt like to feel a girl's breasts. Paul's only actual experience was feeling his own breasts when he had his mother's body but that memory was vivid enough that he could describe accurately how the nipples harden when you felt them and he even let out some insights about how the female would get moist down below when her breasts were massaged. Simon also listened into the conversation.

'How would you know that?' asked Simon

Paul could hardy tell the truth. He had to backtrack. 'Umm. I suppose I'm just guessing, judging from her reaction'

Simon looked a bit sceptical. But Dave backed up Paul's claims. 'I wouldn't have believed it but Tracy admitted that Melissa had told her, that you two had got to first base. I can't believe you beat me there. Oh and by the way Tracy said Melissa was really pissed off at your behaviour today'

'What?'

'Evidently you were a bit of a jerk at the shopping centre'

'What? No that can't be right' Paul was puzzled he thought the day had gone well.

'I'm just passing on what Tracy told me'

'Hell women are hard to please. I bought her lunch. What does she expect?'

After practice coach Cook, Dave's Dad, offered Paul a lift home. As Paul was dropped off Mr Cook told Paul. 'Paul, before I forget, Naomi asked me to pass on the the play date is set for 9.30 tomorrow. I believe Kimberly has arranged for the two small girls next door to be there as well'