PART 4

Author's pov
Erum's parents comes to Ayan. Erum noticed and told them to come here . They greeted and ask for his health. And then they doing chit chat with each others. It's not feel like they're strangers, feel like they knew each other for years.

Dr. Come and told Ayan that he can leave now. Ayan feeling happy that finally he can leave from here but became sad also. Erum noticed and ask him what happened. Why you look so sad. He said I don't have home where should I go. Then Erum told him that don't worry you're going with us. He became soo happy. Then Dr. Told Erum if something happened to him then bring him to here. Then they thanks dr. And left from there.

Ayan's pov
Erum brought me to her house. I'm so happy and excited that finally I came home. Her house is very beautiful. It's soo beautiful like  a bird build her own nest. I don't know why but whenever Erum is around me I feel so good and it's like i want to stay with her all my life .

Time passed by 2 months........

Author's pov
They live very happy. Erum's parents also love him . They treat him like they're own son. And he also knew this . And all this time he feels very comfortable with them.

Ayan slowly slowly falling for her . He didn't realise that he is in love, But his eyes does. And eyes never lie. And Erum started to like him but as a friend she doesn't want any kind of relationship that's why she convinced herself that he is just her friend nothing else but destiny planned something else.

Ayan: Erum can you go to the market with me. I need something to buy.

Erum: okk let's go. I also want to buy something so it's a great idea.

Ayan: and it's been soo long we didn't go to the market.

Erum: yeah I thought soo.

Ayan: so uncle aunty we're going.

Erum/mom: ok but come home before evening don't be late.

Erum: ok ok we're leaving. Take care byee

Erum: so Ayan what you need to buy.

Ayan: nothing just something I can't tell you.

Erum: yaaa... why . What is it . Tell na.

Ayan: nooo

Erum: please.

Ayan: no means noo.

Erum: are you sure you are not gonna tell me.

Ayan: yes I'm sure.

Erum: ok now see what I'm doing to you

Ayan: why what are you doing to me if I don't tell you....

Erum: just wait and watch.

Ayan: uhhhh I'm scared........ ( Teasingly)

Erum: don't make me angry I'm telling you

Ayan: what if I don't stop.

Erum: then don't tell me i didn't warned you.

Then she started to tickling him.......

Ayan: yaa HaHaHa stop HaHaHa don't HaHaHa do this HaHaHa please HaHaHa stop HaHaHa .

Erum: noo now I won't stop.

Ayan: please HaHaHa yn HaHaHa please stop.

Erum: now you understood na what am I ?

Ayan: yes Miss yn you're great.

Erum: don't underestimate the power of an angry Erum. Understand.

Ayan: yes ma'am.

(Then they both chuckled)

Ayan: now let's go.

Erum: yes .

Ayan: yn stay here I'll come back in a while okay.

Erum: but.. where are you going

Ayan: don't worry about me I'm not a child I'm gonna be lost .

Erum: I'm worried about what if you stolen something then I have to take full responsibility of yours.

Ayan: yeah what do you think of me huh . I'm not a thief.

Erum: who knows ( teasingly looking somewhere)

Ayan: you're really something..... I'm done with you. I'm going.

Erum: ok ok don't get lost ok child

Ayan: huh ok grandma.....

When he buy something then suddenly his head started to pain. And he can see som blur images with it. He didn't know what that was so he called Erum's name repeatedly. Then Erum come and ask him what happened is something wrong tell me.

( She started to sobbing )

Sometimes leter both of them seems relaxed and drink some water......

Erum: are you feeling better now.

Ayan: yes thank you yn for always stay by my side whenever I need you.

Erum: what are you talking. Don't say that . I'm always with you whenever you need me .

Ayan: thank you really thank you so much. And i meant it.

Erum: ok ok now tell me what happened to you.

Ayan: i don't know Erum. Suddenly my head started to pain and I see some blurred images.

Erum: ohh so you started to remember things now .

Ayan: really Erum ??

Erum: yeah I think soo .

Erum: so do you remember anything like what they talking or anyone's face.

Ayan: yes someone calling me ............

Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm very thankful to all of you who read my story. I know I'm not perfect but I'm trying hope you all like it 💓