PART 10

The next morning.........

Ayan: mom I'm ready and now I'm going to my company.

Ayan's/m: why so hurry . Take a rest for someday.

Ayan: no mom i have taken a lot of rest and now I don't need it.

Ayan's/d: that's like my boy .

Ayan: good morning dad.

Ayan's/d: good morning son .

Ayan: ok then let's go...

Then they reached their company..... Everyone is surprised to see Ayan.

Saad: sir ...... (run to him and hug him and say) i really miss you sir . I knew sir one day we'll come.

Ayan: ok ok leave me now.

Saad: do you know sir how worried we were.
I told you I said I wanna go with you but you didn't let me . And now I'm not leaving you alone anymore.

Ayan: were you really worried about me ? I didn't know you cared about me so much .

Saad: of course sir.

Ayan: ok ok now let's go to my office room.

Saad: yes sir .

Ayan: now tell me what happened when I wasn't here.

Saad: sir so many things.

Our opponents rivals started tarnishing
The name of our company.

They tried to turn our company's people against us.

Some people were misled by them but most of our employees are very loyal. They didn't listen to their nonsense .

And so many rumours are spread that you take money from another company and run away somewhere and you'll never come back........

We were so tensed about you sir.... We all know what kind of person you are and you'll never do that . After all it's your company how can you do that to your own company that's why not so many people believe in it.

And now I'm very happy that you finally come back. Original CEO of this company.

Ayan: so many things happened in these days wow Interesting.........

Saad: what are you thinking sir?

Ayan: hnn Saad sent me the list of all those who were misled by others.

Saad: give me some time sir I'll bring it immediately.

Ayan: ok

Sometimes later .......

Saad: here's the list sir. ( Handover the file)

Ayan: hnn (looked at the list and said) ok bring all of them to my office.

Saad: ok sir.

Then he brings them to his office.....

Ayan: so what's your problem?

One of their employees says: sir you came back?

Ayan: why didn't you feel good to see me again??

Them: no sir we are very happy.

Ayan: then why did you all go against me??? ( Shouting at them)

Them: actually sir we didn't know that you came. We thought..........

Ayan: you thought I ran away with my own company's money.... Wow how foolish you are.

Them: we are so sorry sir. Actually we didn't know that you came back.

Ayan: So what would you do to my company if I didn't come back?

Everyone stood silent . No one can dare to say something .

Ayan: I want an answer. (Shout)

Them: this company didn't do well these days so we thought you left us in this situation and ran away. We don't have any other choice sir please forgive us.

Ayan: do you really think I would leave you like this . You should have trust me not others.

Then: we're very sorry sir we made a mistake and promised we would never do that again.

Ayan: actually I didn't call you here to fire you. I wanted to convey to you that the company does not run on the trust of one person, the company runs on the help of all the people who work in this company. This company needs every single person who works very hard to grow up in this company.

Them: once again we are so sorry sir ... Please forgive us sir...... Please give us one chance..... We'll prove it to you that we'll never betray you or not this company.

Ayan: okk I'll give you one more chance and it's your last chance to prove yourself, so it worked very hard.

Them: thank you so much sir . we'll do very hard work from now on.

Ayan: ok you can go now .

Then: once again thank you so much sir.

Then they left from there.....

Saad: wow sir you're so cool. After you returned you changed so much.

Ayan: what do you mean by change?

Saad: you never forgave anyone before no matter how small that mistake was. And now after all that happened you easily forgave them. And also didn't fire them.

Ayan: oh really. I don't know what happened to me in these days, I didn't remember anything.

Saad: it's ok sir. But sir can I say something??

Ayan: say it.

Saad: i like your this side very much . You looking so cool. This side of you is just perfect.

Ayan: ok ok now go. I have to do so many works.

Saad: sir do you know your father came here everyday and do all your work so that this company runs well.

Ayan: thank you so much for telling me all this .

Saad: it's my pleasure sir.

____________________________________
Who did all this to him? What he needs from him? And why??

Don't forget to vote ✨

Thank you so much for reading my FF. Hope you all like it. Thank you so much 💓