PART 14

Ayan: Saad comes here fast .

Saad: yes sir what happened.

Ayan: did you know anything when I was in west bengal how i ended up being hospitalized?? Who brought me to the hospital?

Saad: no sir .

Ayan: then find out fast. I want to know Every single details. Don't miss anything.

Saad: ok sir just give me some days sir.

Ayan: I don't have time Saad you know right?? So do it as soon as possible.

Saad: ok sir .... But sir can I ask you something??

Ayan: what you want to know??

Saad: sir who were they?? And why are you asking for their details and why suddenly want to know what happened to you in west bengal?

Ayan: Saad you know when I came back from West Bengal i wasn't feel good. It feels like....... I just can't explain it to anybody.

And I even don't know them . But yesterday suddenly they call me Ayan and asked about me how am I . And that girl...... She didn't even look at me. And her voice...... It feels like she somehow hurt .

Saad i think I missed something. And i really want to know everything.

Saad: sir don't worry we'll find out everything. Trust me sir.

Ayan: thank you Saad .

Saad: don't say that sir .

Ok sir I'm going now.......

Ayan: wait Saad I have something in my mind.

Saad: what sir ???

Ayan: do you know where they stay now?

Saad: yes sir .

Ayan: good then go to them and bring that girl to me .

Saad: but why she sir?

Ayan: I don't know. I have so many questions to ask to her .

Saad: ok sir then I'll go tomorrow.

Ayan: ok .

Ayan in his mind ;
You can answer my all questions. I can feel that you knew something that I don't. And i have to know it.

Author's pov
The next day........

Someone knock on Erum's room bell. Then Erum open the door. Then she saw someone, she don't know him so she ask...

Erum: who are you and what are you doing here?

??: are you miss Erum ??

Erum: yes but who are you??

??: actually I'm here for you.

Erum: but why ?? And first tell me who are you?

??: I'm someone who wants your good. You can say that I'm your we'll wishers.

Erum: don't talk rubbish. When I'm asking you nicely then tell me Who are you? And wh are you here ?? What do you need?

??: look I'm also telling you nicely, come with me .

Erum: and why should I came with you? I don't even know you.

??: if you don't come with me then I have to obliged .

Erum: what do you mean??

?? : then I have to do this.

Then spray something on her face and she lost her consciousness. And then he kidnapped her.

Sometimes later she opens her eyes ...... It's dark everywhere. She don't know where is she .

Erum: ahh my head.. where am I ?? And why they tied me ?? Can anyone hear me ?? ( Started screaming)

??: why are you screaming baby .

Erum: who are you and why are you doing this to me?? ( Yn didn't see his face because of darkness )

?? : you forget me this early??

Erum: who are you? If you have the courage then show me your face .

??: so my baby wants to see my face huh??

Erum: stop calling me baby . I'm not your baby. And open my arms .

??: don't get mad baby . It's not good for health.

Erum: I told you don't call me that . Don't you understand.( Said angrily and very loudly)

??: ohh my ear........ Don't scream baby. I'm talking to you calmly right?

Erum: I'm telling you let me go.

??: what if I not??

Erum: then you'll regret for your every action.

??: who will do with me ?? You ??? Who is lies infront of me like a helpless person.

Erum: then why you afraid of this helpless person?? Are you afraid that this poor helpless person will make you regret??

??: huh...... Are you poking me ??

Erum: think what you want to think.

?? Sorry but I must say you're a fool to think that you would fool me .

Erum: But you are a coward who has no courage to show his face

?? : oh baby why so hurry?? I'll so you my face in right time don't worry.

Erum: I don't want to see you. I just want to see who the evil is in human form.

??: don't make me angry baby otherwise you can't handle my anger. So talk wisely.

Erum: do you really think I scared of you?? Then good luck with your own misconceptions.

?? : I don't want to waste my time arguments with you. I have a lot of work to finish. Then I'll see you tomorrow baby. Don't miss me so much.

Erum: untie me then go whenever you want .

??: stay here baby .. byee...

____________________________________who is he ?? And why he's kidnapping yn?? And what happened to Ayan? Did he knows all this ??

Don't forget to vote ✨

Thank you so much for reading my FF. Hope you all enjoyed it 💗