PART 9

Erum come to the hospital and run to her dad  .......

Erum: what happened dad ?? Now tell me everything what happened?

Erum/dad: Dr. Will tell you.

Erum: what happened Dr . Can you please tell me .

Dr. Actually today Ayan lost his consciousness and fainted then your dad bring him here but .....

Erum: what happened after that....

Dr.: I think he ran away.....

Erum: what ?? Why would he ran away.

Dr. : actually i did some test on him. And the results show that anytime he got his memories back but at the same time he lost all his memories of what he made here.

Erum: what are you saying Dr. Why would he forgot everything.

Dr.: medically it's happened sometimes when he regain his lost memories he maybe lost this time periods memories.

Erum: but where is he ??

Dr: we don't know anything yn dear. I think his memories are back that's why he left from there.

Erum: so doctor can we never find him again??

Dr.: don't worry Erum I'm sure you'll find him one day and he also remembered you.

Erum: I'm happy that now he remembere everything . Now he living his real life .

Dr.: don't be sad Erum .

Erum: no no dr. I'm very happy.
Thank you so much for everything Dr . Now we have to go.

Dr.: ok dear. Don't take stressed and take care of yourself.

Erum: you too Dr.

Then Erum and her dad reached home......

Erum/dad: Erum in hospital i didn't say anything but Erum stay strong. I know you're very sad but you didn't want to show that and I can understand that but yn you can show us tell us what you want to share . We'll always your side no matter what .

Erum: dad ........ (Started to crying.......)

Erum/dad: you can cry Erum don't hide your cry . I know you're Missing him so much. He became very important person to your life and us also but we can't do anything.

Erum: dad how can he forgot everything. How can he not remember anything?

Erum/dad: Erum you have to stay strong not to break down like this .

Erum: yes dad .... I'm fine don't worry about me ........
(Wiped her tears and gave him a sad smile)

Ok dad I'm going to my room.....

Erum/dad: ok Erum.

Erum's pov
Ayan how can you do this to me ? How can you leave me like this? You said you won't forgot anything then why ???? ( Crying hard)
I shouldn't believe in you. I hate you Ayan i hate you. You left me alone like this. I didn't want to love you but unfortunately I had fall in love with you . When? how ?I don't know anything. I only know that I really love you and I can't live without you. I knew one day you left me like this and that's why i didn't want to love you but....... You made me fall in love with you and then you left me like this , I never forgive you Ayan never .

The next morning......

Erum: dad did you eat your breakfast?

Erum/dad: noo I was waiting for my Erum .

Erum: ok let's eat our food.

Erum/dad : hnn you're such a brave girl I'm proud of you yn.

Erum: why??

Erum/dad: for everything. Just remember that I really love you and always stay with you.

Erum: i know dad you don't have to tell me .

They both eat their Breakfast then yn said bye to her dad and left from there......

We used to be here don't you remember Ayan?? How much we spent our time here. We used to come here and talk all the time.
I really miss you Ayan . ( Started to Sobbing) Don't you know this Erum can't live without her Ayan. I really miss you. From now on, with whom I will talk, with whom I will stay, with whom I will share all my sorrows, with whom ??? Why you left me Ayan just why??

Ayan's pov

When I got up I was in the hospital. I didn't know how i ended up here but I have to leave right now. I didn't know for how many days I was here . What happened to my company? I have so many questions in my head. I'll get all my questions answers after I go home . First I have to leave from here.

When I was about to enter the house there so many people. I didn't know what happened here. I went inside and called my mom.

She stood in one place after seeing me. She ran to me and hugged me tightly . I hugged her back. Then I saw dad he also hugged me and I'll do the same . Then we went to my room.

They asked me so many questions but I didn't know how to answer them because i didn't even know anything.

I told them that I didn't remember what happened to me in these days. I just got up and came here . I didn't even know what day it is.

Ayan: mom for how many days I've been missing ?

Ayan's/m: it's been 3 months .

Ayan: what ?? Dad what happened to my company?

Ayan's/d: don't worry Ayan I have managed everything. Nothing happened to your company.

Ayan: thank you so much dad .

Ayan's/d: don't forget that I'm your dad and it's my company also.

Ayan: ofc dad .
Ok then..... I want to take some rest ......

Ayan's/m: yes you should rest, we're going ,take care.

Ayan: ok mom dad.

____________________________________

Did he really didn't remember anything? What will happened to yn? Did they never meet again?

Thank you so much for reading my FF. Hope you all enjoyed it.💕

Don't forget to vote ✨