PART 11

Saad ran to Ayan and showed something.....

Saad: sir look again they are trying to impose false eligation on you .

Ayan: they didn't know that I came back. It's a perfect time to show them who I am.

Saad:yes sir and we have to do a press conference.

Ayan: yes we have to.

Saad: so sir when should I arrange the date and time .

Ayan: today.

Saad: ok sir .

In press conference.......

Ayan: good afternoon everyone I'm Ayan khan. You knew me so well. Today I'm here to clear all the false eligation on me .

Reporter 1: so sir did you not run away?? If not then where have you been all these days.

Ayan: first if i had run away then would I be sitting in front of you and holding a press conference now? And second I had an accident and in those days I had been in hospital.

Reporter: we are so sorry to hear that Mr. Ayan.

Ayan: it's fine it's not like it's on our hand .

Reporter 2: so Mr. Ayan what's your comments on all these rumours ? And why is there so much rumours about you .

Ayan: ummm.... I think people who spread rumours can't see the good in other people's lives . And it's their job only to spread rumours so if this is how you want to make money then .... Best of luck for your life.

And I don't know why they always spread rumours about me. I think they love me so much .

(All laughing.......)

Like seriously think if they didn't love me then how does someone have so much free time to talk about me and spread rumours about me. So I think they really love me so much . ( Laugh)

Saad: now time is over.
Sir we have to go now .

Ayan: okay so ladies and gentlemen I have to go now . Have a good day.

Reporter: sir please one last question.

Ayan: unn ok ask.

Reporter: sir do you have a girlfriend?

Saad: no personal questions please.

Ayan: it's ok...... No I'm single if you want me to introduce someone them contact me .

Reporter: do you have any plan on getting married?

Ayan: no not yet . I want to enjoy my freedom.

Saad: ok now it's over so don't ask any questions please.

Then they come out from there........

Ayan: uhh it's very hectic.

Saad: sir you rocked today. I don't know how many times I'll say this to you but you're so cool.

Ayan: okk okk now stop.
Ok then I'm going home . You can go too.

Saad: ok sir thank you so much.

Then he come back to his house........

Ayan: mom give me something to eat I'm very hungry.

Ayan/m: wait wait have some patience.

Ayan: when it's come to food I can't .

Suddenly something hit him....

it's look like I said this to someone before but I don't know whom....... Did I loose my memories again? Did I say this to my mom ???

Ayan/m: what happened what are you thinking?

Ayan: mom did I say this exactly same sentence to you before??

Ayan/m: no why did you ask that?

Ayan: I don't know mom it looks like I said this before to someone.

Ayan/m: it's okay Ayan you don't have to take stress too much .

Ayan: yes mom you're right.

Ayan/m: hnn eat your food otherwise it'll be cold and I have to make it again.

Ayan: no no mom I'll eat it.

The next day ayan's news are all over the country....... Every newspaper, every news channel , social media everywhere they're only talk about him. He is India's no.1 hot news right now......

Ayan/m: oh my son.... look at the picture he looks so handsome.

Ayan/d: he is my son so of course he looks like his father .

Ayan: stop your nonsense. Look at you and look at him .

Then they started to laugh.........

Erum's pov

I was just sitting in my room and my dad ran to me and give me a newspaper and told me to look at it. I was very confused. Then I look at the newspaper and there's nothing that looks interesting.

Erum: dad what is this. I don't want to read newspaper.

Erum/dad: you'll be very happy after reading it . Just read.

Then he turned the newspaper.....

Erum/dad: now read.

I was so surprised to see him in newspaper. Finally I see him after so long. I started to cry.

Erum: dad it's Ayan right??

Erum/dad: yes Erum it's him. What is written here about him .

Erum: it says he is a CEO of India's biggest company . He is been lost for some months and now he is back .

Erum/dad: wow our Ayan is a very rich man . Now we don't have to worry about him. He looks very happy.

Erum: yes dad now he doesn't need us. Ha has his real family his friends. I'm very happy that he got his old life back.

Erum/dad: yes .

____________________________________
Now what happened to them ? Did yn ever meet him? And most importantly can he regain all his memories back ?
Tell me what's your opinion ......

And don't forget to vote ✨

Thanl you so much for reading my FF. Hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you so much 💓