PART 7

One day Erum's parents came to her and told her that she had to drop her graduation. Erum became shocked by their words. She is a very intelligent student and she loves to study. And also her only friends are there so she doesn't want to quit her studies at any cost. She tried to convince them but they didn't. She asked them why suddenly?? But they didn't tell her anything. Then she ran away from her home .

Then Ayan comes home .......

Ayan: Did something happened??

Erum/mom: actually we told her to quit her studies and that's why she run away from home

Ayan: quite study ?? But why?

Erum/dad: actually.......

Ayan: I'm your son right you can tell me everything.

Erum/dad: actually we have financial problems and her college fees are very high and her books all this we can't afford anymore.

Ayan: uncle aunty don't worry I'm also doing job right now . We can definitely do something please don't worry and let her complete her studies.

Erum/dad: but Ayan we can't accept your money it's worked very hard it's your money .

Ayan: why are you saying that uncle. You also kept me in your house too right.

Erum/mom: but Ayan it's different.

Ayan: how is it different? If someone in the family needs something, the family should come forward first right .

Erum/mom: but still we can't accept your money. Try to understand.

Ayan: ok you don't have to accept my money. Then I use my money on her and her studies. Is it okey ? Then she will also complete her study and some of your worries also go away.

Erum/dad: but .......

Ayan: no but it's final. Now I'm going to find her.

Erum/mom: ok and please tell her to not angry at us .

Ayan: sure aunty she's not gonna angry with you trust me.

Erum/mom: ok ........

He found her crying on the blank of a pond.......

Ayan: what are you doing here erum.

Erum: please leave Ayan . I don't wanna talk to anyone.

Ayan: not even me ??

Erum: please Ayan . I'm not in the mood to talk to you .

Ayan: who knows maybe I can be your healer....

Ayan: now let's go home Erum .

Erum: I'm not going home.

Ayan: why ??

Erum : you don't know nothing Ayan ..... ( Crying)

Ayan: I know everything that's why I'm here to take you with me .

Erum: then you also know what they did to me then why you tell me to come home.

Ayan: because what i know you didn't know.

Erum: what you know that I don't know.

Ayan: first stop crying then I'll tell you everything.

Erum: ok ..... ( Wiped the tears) now tell me .

Ayan: actually they really wants you to study but they couldn't afford your college fees and other things, so that's why they told you to quite your studies. But now they don't have any problem. You can complete your study.

Erum: what why they didn't tell me anything about that. Am I not there real daughter? They told you but not me... Why??

Ayan: chuckled........ Because they didn't want to see you worried about them .

Erum: but still ....

Ayan: yn listen please didn't ask them any questions why they didn't want you to complete your study or how they agreed to this now. Okay .

Erum: ok but why?

Ayan: because they didn't want to tell you this but I tell you everything so please.

Erum: okk i understand. But Ayan how did they arrange all the money so quickly.

Ayan: I don't know...... But don't ask them anything okay.

Erum: hnnn

Ayan: now let's go home.

Erum: hmm let's go.

Ayan: aunty please serve us dinner we're so hungry.

Erum/mom: yes yes sit .

Erum please forgive us we didn't want to hurt you trust me

Erum: I know mom you don't have to apologise to me .

Erum/mom: thank you so much for understanding us yn . You're such a good girl. We really love you.

Erum: I love you too.

Ayan: now please someone give me some food I'm dying here in hunger.

Erum/mom: uhh have some patience.

Ayan: when it comes to food I can't.

(They all Laugh........)

Continue............

Thank you so much for reading this FF. Hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you so much 😊