Chap 24: Utmost Sincerity

I laugh and laugh and laugh.. oh and did I mention laugh because I laughed a lot.

"What's so funny with what I asked princess?", he asks as he rests on the hood of his car ever so sexily. I feel like everything he does is so sexual sometimes.

"Nothing.. I mean, like why would you want me to do that!", I exclaim. Some people may think it's no big deal but it is to me.

"Is there a reason to ask?", he asks but more like says though.

"Uh yes", I say crossing my arms and I notice he's eyes watching my movement.

"There's no take backs princess that's the rules", he says like someone of higher power actually made the rules.

"Like you said, we can always bend the rules", I say contradicting him with his own past statement. He winces a bit with a small smile and I chuckle. Yeah got you there.

"Fine but only if you give me three reasons why you can't", he says.

"Well for starters it's so absurd that you'd ask me to yell Noah's my prince Infront of freaking Walmart and two I have anxiety issues you can't tell me to do that then lastly I don't see any reason to do it", I let out and he nods.

"Last reason was stupid but I'll let it slide", he says and I roll my eyes at him. "Come", he orders and it's so sexy the way he does it with the little car leaning his doing and the hands in his pocket and those eyes staring right at me.

I walk to him, he takes my hand then pulls me to him placing his hand on my shoulder. I'm stunned for a while until he brings his phone out and proceeds to take a selfie.

"Say Noah's my prince", he says and I chuckle just as the camera clicks. "You look cute", he says looking at the picture before moving the phone to show me.

I smile at the little hand placement on my shoulder but I smile even more when I see he's eyes are on me in the picture. I'm glad when I see I don't look horrible in the photo. It's worthy to be saved.

"It's nice", I say and he nods, agreeing with me.

"So.. no Noah's my prince huh?", he asks and I walk away to get into the car. "If I win again, you're saying it".

**

I get on the scale and stare at the ceiling as I mentally prepare myself for what comes next. I count to five then to ten then to fifteen deciding to look at twenty.

I look down at the scale then gasp when I see the number that appears on the screen.

I gained 3 pounds.

I sigh heavily then fall back on the wall. Well.. serves me right for eating too much. I can't remember the last time I actually took a stroll. These days I've been getting free rides back home.

I walk to my room, some may think that after seeing the numbers on the scale I'd walk with slumped shoulders and go cry upstairs till morning but no instead I open my wardrobe change out of my PJ's and put on my workout outfit; which is a pair of jogger pants, hoodie and trainers.

I put my hair in a bun and head back downstairs. Just as I place my hand on the door knob I remember I have no music to motivate me on this journey so I go back upstairs and grab my headphones before going outside.

I stretch a bit perceiving the evening breeze, smells like home food and fresh cut lawn. Yup that's the smell of a neighborhood alright. Or is it?.

I walk out the porch and unto the road, fully starting my journey. Before, when I go out to jog I get tired after Noah's house but after a while of constantly jogging I eventually lost a few pounds and I didn't feel too tired anymore. I hope things haven't changed that much.