In The Universe// ch 2

Er.. I just noticed this, it practically has 4 Chapters but it doesnt? It's suppose to be just 3? Weird.. But uh As Usual,These uh.. Things.

========================
'Thinking..'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound Effect*
(Narrator :D)

=======================

This Chapter might be Incredibly short or long- Im still inexpierenced of writing since i only took inspiration lol

***

*Loud Stomps*

(The Small Figure tried hardest to drag the Tall Animatronic,Which didn't Last well.)

Solaris:'How.. Heavy... is This Animatronic??'

(Though,By that,He finally got into Sun's Workshop)

*Heavy Breathing*
((Tbh,Sun did pretend to Breathe to calm down so yeah im putting up))

Solaris:'FINALLY!'

(He Hung his arms in the air as a form of celebration,Almost forgetting he needs to fix this Animatronic)

Solaris:'Oh- I almost forgot, I got too Excited-'

(Solaris,Leaned the broken animatronic on the wall,As he cannot put it onto the table or Sun will get suspicious.
He starts by fixing the inside.)

Solaris:'Oh my..'

(Flabbergasted,As to how messy and mangled the inside,First the core being almost Dull,Second The Endoskeleton having alot of broken bones,Third,His Battery is almost Dead)

Solaris:'Ill put the charger first,He might shut down,or if i do that his insides explode..'

Solaris:'Okay,I'll start by getting Endoskeleton First and then transfer his consiousness in there!'

(He starts by removing the Faceplate,It is Horrifying as he thought about it)

Solaris:'The Daycare Attendents.. Endoskeleton are scary as i thought..'

Solaris:'Okay,I think i can Remove the Chestplate and all of the body parts altogether! His battery is low though..'

(After a long time thinking,He proceded with Caution,He starts by Removing the shell of the Tall Robots Body)

Solaris:'This is.. Surprising, I never knew Our body deattach well..'

(After he removed all of the shell or Body parts,as well the rays,And by fixing the Endoskeleton,Of course. Now he only needs to transfer the animatronics Consiousness and wait for it to wake up.)

(He also replaced The Dull core with a new one.)

Solaris:'Okay! I need to plug it in to charge him!'

(He does so while he sighs from exhuastion,Though still fearing he might get caught by Lunar)

Solaris:'what a long day..'

***

Lunar:"Uhm.. Im sorry.. for like messing you guys up.."

Sun:"You mean,The whole Helping Eclipse thing? And keeping yourself in moons body?"

Lunar:"Yeah I kind of apologized to Moon but the continuous pain by me moving,which Thankfully was off."

Lunar:"But i didnt apoligized when i uh.. First met you? I was just running around and being loud and annoying.. And then you had to trick me by being Eclipse to find out.."

(After the whole Session of Lunar Apologizing To Sun,Though Sun didn't really like the way he acted in the past,he forgave him anyway)

Lunar:"But,the thing is,i dunno what my purpose now"

Sun:"Well? I dont have a purpose either"

(Lunar Argues with Sun that he does have purpose,While Sun argues back that they're just having fun even though they dont have a real purpose,And said that he can make his own purpose)

Lunar:"But- I was made to help Eclipse to get the star,and.. And to replace Bloodmoon"

Sun:"Well,You can Help us with the Daycare? I mean the kids liked you more than Moon,Moon also agreed-"

Lunar:"I.. can help you guys and hangout with the kids!? Uh-uhm, Is it a bit too fast for me to call you brother?"

Sun:"Well.. Uh,Well me and moon that we call eachother Brothers even though considering our past..But you can call me Brother"

Lunar:"Well..Thank you,Brother"

Sun:"Uh,why dont i leave you with your.. Do not disturb barrel-"

Lunar:"I hear ring ring!"

Sun:"Huh? Wait hold on a sec"

(Monty Called,Though Monty persuaded for Lunar to switch back to Moon.)

Moon:"uh- that was sudden- So whats up?"

Monty:"Uh,moon,i want to talk to you"

Moon:"what?"

(He went by praising Lunar that he was smart and was built by Nano Machines,And how he persuaded Lunar to stop Following Eclipse)

***
=======================
The chapter is about "Bloodmoon went MISSING!? In Vrchat" Well i was a bit lazy and decided to cut it off lol

And i was literally in school while making this lol,But whatevs,I completed this in just almost 700 words 🙂

Well i was happy how this turned out,so cheers for me 😆

Ch 1.. I forgot to Bold the Narrator the rest of the chapter..well thats fine 🤷‍♀️