Nursery Song//ch 9

Heya! Font guide,Here ya go!

=========================
'Thinking..'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound Effects*
(Narrator)

=========================

***

*BANG!*

Moon:"THOSE STUPID BASTARDS CUT OFF OUR MAGIC ENERGY"

Computer:'Moon,Yes That is bad but they say they will only observe our actions in just 3 days-'

Moon:"CUT OFF WITH THE BULLSHIT, COMPUTER"

Sun:"Brother,you need to calm down,They might not let us go if you continue being like this- I-"

S. Eclipse:"Woah,Woah calm down,Blueberry"

(S. Eclipse Taunted,While interrupting Sun's attempt to calm down Moon's Rage,Though Moon glared at Him)

Lunar:"Brother!"

(S. Lunar angrily shout,while pinching S. Eclipse's Rays)

S. Eclipse:"Ugh! Lunar!? Why did yo udo that?"

S. Lunar:"You need to stop taunting Moon! If you keep doing that,who knows he might even try to destroy your children or er.. your creations out of pure rage."

(Eclipse hesitated for a while,But nodded and just said,)

S. Eclipse:"Fine. Just let me tend to my Children"

(Eclipse walk out of the daycare,Well,obviously to his Lab,Lunar frivously apologized Eclipse's Action)

S. Lunar:*Sighs* "Ha.. Im so sorry for my Brother's actions! He never acted this way! I promise that."

Sun:"It's alright! Er.. is your name.. Lunar?"

S. Lunar:"Yeah? So??"

(An awkward silence filled the room,Though Sun comfirmed they were indeed Time travelers)

Sun:"Were diffrent from your,Evil Sun and Moon,You know? My brother is just a little mad at the moment,haha.."

Moon:"Not unless i kill that bastard you call Brother,Lunar."

Sun:"MOON! Haa.. You know Moon,That isn't very nice of you,Even though Eclipse is a bit snarky here,he seems nice!"

S. Lunar:"That's Fine! So You're basically Dimension Travelers or.. Time Travellers? What was my Brother like? I wanna know!"

Sun:"I.. erm.."

Moon:"Your brother was a Bastard"

S. Lunar:"What?"

Moon:"I said that,YOUR STUPID BROTHER WAS A BASTARD"

Computer:'I know this is a bad timing,but Eclipse indeed is diffrent here.. Just a bit Tsundere?..'

Moon:'So you're siding with that bastard now huh?'