Warping Through Time//Ch 7

Hello guys! Yall miss me? I think im okay now and ya know what? I will only upload chapters only i want to, im having kind of not having many ideas while conjuring up another AU.. But anyway,This will probs end on chapter 30,more or less

And Of course There is a huge some sort of Time Skip,Moon was supposed to bring Sun to These Dimensions But Lunar Played with his Time Machine (Lunar actually got a body,in a short time since it was easy) and got delayed for 3 months..

Anyway,Lets just skip the Text font guide and just get on to the story!

***

Sun:"Moon? I think were ready to go find Eclipse."

Moon:"Alright Alright.. Im sure this will only take a while"

Computer:"Do you think this is the right idea Moon?"

Moon:'Yes,I am sure,Computer,Just tell me Information after we both finish the invstigation of each dimensions

Computer:"Alright,if you say so,Dont mind me being silent,Is that alright?"

Moon:'Thats fine.'

Sun:"Sure Sure.. But i still dont trust your assumptions considering you and Lunar got stuck to that dimension over 3 months!"

((Sun meant That Moon And Lunar Got stuck on Lord Eclipse's Dimension or If Eclipse managed to get The Star))

Moon:"..Well i can't deny that,But we'll be fine Sun,Dont be a Worrywart,Im sure Earth Wont Notice an-"

*Door Creaking*

(While getting interrupted by the door opening,A small Blue Animatronic Appears)

Lunar:"What ya doin?"

Sun:"Oh!.. Lunar why did you come here this Late?.."

(Sun Rambled and Rambled,While Moon just shook his dissapointly,Lunar started to get suspicious of Sun's Action)

Lunar:"I feel somethin' is fishy goin on here.."

Sun:"I-"

(Interupted,Moon proceded to say,)

Moon:"Pft.. Sun wears a Maid dress infront of a Roxxane Plush"

Sun:"Moon!"

Lunar:"Oh dat was just that? But i still feel somthin fishy doe"

Moon:"Just go play with Earth or Hust watch Barbie Movies.."

Lunar:"Oke!"

(Lunar waddled over to the door and shouted "Earth")

Sun:"How did you.. No How the H,E double hockey sticks Lunar didn't look on it anymore as you just said that??"

Moon:"I dont know"

(Moon shrug his shoulders,After that he dragged Sun abruptly)

Sun:"Moon! Why are you trying to drag me now!?"