Worries//Ch 10

Heya,Author here! Thsi chapter was originally suppose to be Eclipse and Solaris' spot,But i decided to add Earth and Lunar with it! Anyway,Font guide! (Idk when i started calling it Font guide)

=========================
'Thinking..'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound Effects*
(Narrator)

=========================

***
(At the Daycare)

*Loud Stomping*

*THUD!*

Earth:"Oh my- What brings you here Lunar?"

Lunar:"Wheres Sun and Moon? They're gone for days now! Im getting bored :c"

(While a day is spent on The Swapped Dimension,Sun and Moon's Home Timeline progressed a bit more faster- Ehem,about 6 days atleast)

Earth:"Im afraid,I do not know either- Ahah! Lets go to Moons room and Ask Computer about it!"

Lunar:"Hrmph.. If you say so.."

***
(After a long walk,Earth tried to have a positive mindset,Though Lunar,Is reflecting if he had come with Sun and Moon,Everything would've been fun!)

*Halted Footsteps*

(Finally they're here! Moon's.. Er.. Computer Room? Bedroom? Who knows)

Earth:'I only know how to turn this on and type.. Well i gotta trust my computer skills!'

Lunar:"What if The other computer wasn't there doe? They aren't fighting and just silent now"

Earth:"Hmm.. Well who knows! We can only lean on fate sometimes."

(Earth would plug the charger of the Arcade Machine,A popup said "What is your password?")

Earth:"Uhm.. What do i do?"

Lunar:"I know! I know! I've peeked tru Moon's Memories before! It's ....."

(Following what Lunar said,Earth proceeded to repeat it)

PASSWORD COMPLETE

Earth:"Yay! We finally did it!"

Lunar:"Now can we talk to Computer? Can we? Can wee?"

Earth:"I think we can.. Anyway,Computer?"

"..."

(No response Overall,it seems like they're both ignoring her,Why though? It's already concerning enough that they're aren't that lively for the past 6 days)

Earth:"Uhm.. Am i interrupting Something?"

AI Blue:"Ugh for the name of the god,We aren't "Computer" Were simply had colours as Names! So why are you here?"

Lunar:"Where is Sun and Moon right now? Im getting boared!"

(Lunar said so exhasperately,It that he atleast wasn't lying about boredom,It seems playing games seems more fun with his Brothers)