Returns//Ch 13

My wattpad is glitching it wont let me paste the Font Thingy.. Welp im lazy so yeah.

***

Sun:*Gasp*

Sun:"Ugh moon you gotta stop shoving me in the Time Machine-"

Moon:"But its funny."

Sun:"Well! What if i get separated and get into a diffrent dimension like We did with Lunar?"

Moon:"Thats a good point,but its still funny overall."

???:"Sun,Moon?"

???:"Moony? And Sunny!!!"

(Nearby Voice can be heard,A tall Blue and green figure.. Theres also a Small Figure similiar to Moon.. Wait are they.. Lunar? Earth!?)

Sun:"Earth!?"

Moon:"...Welp we got redhanded"

Lunar:"Hey dont forget about me"

Earth:"What happened to you Sun and Moon? Where did you guys go- You've been gone for a week!"

Lunar:"Yeah! I was soo bored.. I meant that! Really hmph."

Sun:"What!?"

Moon:"Well thats to be expected.."

(Very Expected,Time Places are diffrent and usually are long even though you spent a day,hours or any time on a diffrent Dimension,It will most likely you've been almost gone for a week,a decade on your original dimension.)

Moon:"Uh.. Long Story or short?"

Earth:"We would like to see the Short Summary of it first- I wont be Angry,I promise you brothers"

Lunar:"Before doing something and not even saying a peep about us!"

Moon:"Alright Alright.. So The whole eclipse situation thing.."

(After Moon And Sun Explaining The whole Situation,Earth was a bit shocked to know Eclipse is still.. Alive? Even on a diffrent Dimension too!)

Earth:"So,That means hes still alive somewhere? I think Sun might've chanted out the wrong Spell.. or something"

Moon:"That explains the whole point"

Sun:"Hey.. It isnt entirely all my point that i accidentally bit my nonexistant tongue!"

Moon:"Yeah,Yeah.. Whatever you want to say,We still need to find Eclipse though."

(The other Eclipse or swapped eclipse said to him that our Eclipse may be in another "Swapped" Dimension,This is gonna be a long ride..)

Lunar:"Can i join you? Pretty pleaseeee"

Moon:"No,it's too dangerous,Just like what Sun said,We might get trapped"

Lunar:"Awe.. Can i play Ps4 then? I dunno how to turn it on doe"

Sun:"You know Earth's there right? Hey Earth,Can you turn on the ps4?"