Repairment 2 //ch 4

Hey! Man Time sure does fly fast,My breaks flew faster than thunder 🫠
Well the Font Remainder to New ppl!
===================
'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"

*sound effects*
(Narrator)

====================

Off to the story :P

***

(There lies a Tall Animatronic That strikes a resemblence to Lunar.. Perhaps He is Him?)

Lunar:"SOLARIS,YOU DIMWIT,WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?."

(Solaris,Tried to explain,But He couldn't mutter a single word.)

Lunar:"You fucking useless piece of shit,Why the fuck are you created for? You're INSANELY USELESS."

(Solaris' ray,Sinked at the Insult,Was he actually that useless? His broken rays drooped at the thought,He muttered,)

Solaris:" Ï̷̙̜͕̭̈-̵̮̙̈́̆̌̚-̸̡̭̬̇̅-̷̫̭̑_̷̟̫̹̻͋̈̄_̸̹̩̭̂͌ȉ̴̯̫͓̘̏ ̸̢͓͋́̊̋͜͜ḿ̸̛͉̹͗̓ ̵̯̖̗̒̕͘s̵̠͖̓̄͊o̷̠͎̥͑̀̎̉r̷̨̿̀̓Ŕ̵̮̙͉Y̴͈̯̤̔̊".̷̧̡̛̩.̵̜͛̎̔͐B̶͍̈́̓͝r̵̲͚̤͚͗̌O̸̧̙͝T̵̞̭̣͚̈ḩ̷̡͕̈͆̋ͅë̷̺̗͙̥̿r̴͚̈̓.̴̧͉̹̮̃.̵͖̼̿̊L̶̡͕̈́u̵͕͂̑͐ņ̷̮͉̑A̶̱͕͊̌͛R̸̨͍̲̾̅͘͜,̶͔̜̩̘̾̓͘.̶̙̲͓̦̂̍ "

Lunar:"Stupid. PIECE. Of shit."

(As Solaris tried to hold in,Lunar who seemingly didn't heard it,slammed the door as he made his way out,Solaris finally vomitting Oil,)

(He really needs to clean this..He got up and opened the Closet and signalled Eclipse to come out)

Eclipse:"Wha- What happened? I uh.."

("Are you okay?" Eclipse hesitated since he didn't care,Why would he care?.. Why?..)

(Solaris,Whose clothes is black from the vomitting,Solaris knew Clipse was gonna say,insisted that hes fine.)

Eclipse:"If you.. say so i guess.. But are you really gona use the same clothes again?"

(Solaris nods,since it is his only clothes because his other clothes were torn/worned out)

Eclipse:"uh.. What about my body? When is it gonna be completed?"

(Solaris,who was gloomy before,Sparked as Eclipse spoke,He only watched his creator "Create" though he is bad at everything else,But he is pretty good at creating bodies.)

(Solaris putted 3 fingers up)

Eclipse:"3 months?"

(Solaris Shakes his head,While eclipse saying the wrong assumption several times,he finally said it)

Eclipse:"err.. is it 3 weeks?"

(Solaris Nods,Correct)

Eclipse:"Wha- Thre- THREE WEEKS!?"

(Solaris,Flinched,He was afraid of loud noises as it reminded him of his brothers yelling.. No why would he call that thing his brother? Eclipse noticed he flinched,so he proceded to say)

Eclipse:"I.. Erm Im sorry? Did that.. Frighten you?.."

(Solaris shakes his Head frantically,Though he is lying,he doesnt want to be Weak.)

Eclipse:"You're lying aren't you?"

"Lunar:'You're lying aren't you?'"

(Those words.. Its oddly familliar.. no wait.. Why.. why does he feel scared?)

(The Small bot began to hyperventalite (?),It reminded of his brother once again,the day his rays were broken)

Eclipse:"Hey! Im not him! Did that remind of you of someone? Come on,calm down!"

(Solaris Calmed down,at last,Though Eclipse,He didnt thought he warmed up to him.. If it was him,he would've ignored Solaris instead.)

Eclipse:"Okay,fine you're not lying,i know i know,i was just.. kidding"

(Solaris,who was still recovering,forced himself to stand up,To fix the Tall robots body.)

Eclipse:"Hey,You're not completely recovered yet right? Just rest a bit,you might di- i mean you might fall unconsious and you might not fix my body you know?"

(Solaris,who didn't seemingly heard his other sentence,Thought about it,He listened to Eclipse and nods accoordingly)

Eclipse:"Im gonna power off now,You go on your own"

(Solaris didn't like being alone,tahts why theres stuffed plushies around the room being hidden,He clutched to eclipse arms and went to rest mode with him.)

(What an adorable sight!)

***

Creator:"alright you'll have a sister soon, Sunrise"

Sun:"WHAT!? Another sibling!? Wait did i hear that wrong?"

Creator:"No you didn't."

(Sun,The one that Creator first spoke about Sun about a new sibling,Though Sun is really did not expect this)

Sun:"What.. Whats the reason? We dont even have enough room!"

Creator:"No reason."

Sun:"NO REASON!? No reason!?!?! OH MY- ugh"

(Sun muttered something to calm himself down)

Creator:"Why are yo uso shocked?"

Sun:"Are you really asking me that?"

(Sun said in a slighty grumpy tone)

Creator:"Oh well,Ima leave now,Buh bye!"

Sun:"WAIT! What about the rooms? oh my fu- "

Sun:"ducking.."

(Sun grumpily muttered,As he went to the Platform,Though Moon,Who was seemingly irritated from the constant screaming,said)

Moon:"Uh,Sun Can you stop screaming?.."

Sun:"We have a sister."

Moon:"WHAT!?"

=====================

This chapter is now about "Sun and Moon's Secret sister In vrchat" tbh this chapter felt like it was rushed or smthn.. but anyway,i still feel proud-

Well anyways,Sorry for the er kind of late Upload- i was suppose to do it yesterday- but yeh.

Buh bye!