Chapter 11 - Getting a Consultant for Free!

Finally, familiarizing himself with his current strength, Ethan left the dungeon.

Moreover, his first visit to the guild, the true 'behemoth' of Orario, where all Familias were nominally under the guild's jurisdiction.

Behind the guild stood the great god Ouranos, instrumental in Orario's establishment.

In the guild hall, numerous adventurers were present.

Those offering services for adventurers were mainly beautiful young ladies – elves, dwarves, humans, or beast humans. Without exception, all were young and beautiful girls.

"Hello, may I help you with anything?" Reaching the front desk, Ethan was greeted by a half-elf girl with pointed ears.

With chestnut short hair, emerald green eyes, and wearing glasses, she exuded intellectual beauty, making Ethan unable to resist taking a few extra glances.

However, when the elf beauty looked at Ethan, a hint of discomfort flashed in her eyes.

Elves revered nature and were proud of their purity, having an aversion to 'filth/impurity.'

Though she couldn't sense 'All the Evil of the World' Ethan carried, she still felt discomfort in his presence.

"Hello, it's my first time at the guild. I'd like to register as an adventurer and withdraw some money."

"Sure, may I ask which Familia you belong to?"

"Freya Familia!"

"Huh, Freya Familia?"

This time, Eina was genuinely surprised.

After all, members of Freya Familia were rarely seen in Orario.

Not to mention newcomers, the strictness of Freya Familia in accepting new members is unparalleled in Orario. Every member must be approved by goddess Freya before joining.

"Any questions?"

"No, please fill out this form."

While speaking, Eina took out a form from the table drawer.

In Orario, no one dared to impersonate a member of Freya Familia; that was truly risking their life.

Moreover, it was just registration, with no other significance. So, there was no need to hide or fabricate information.

Ethan took a look, and there wasn't much to fill in—name, age, level, affiliated Familia, and some other simple personal information.

As for why Ethan understood the language of this world, he wasn't sure.

It was probably his system's help.

Even though he didn't pass the English proficiency test back in college, in this world with a new language and script, he could read and write effortlessly, which he found unbelievable.

"Alright~"

Soon, Ethan filled in the information and handed it to Eina through the window.

Eina glanced at it, but when she saw the age section, she looked at Ethan in surprise.

Clearly, he looked like 18 years old, but she didn't expect his age to be 26.

To this, Ethan guessed that after transmigrating into this world, his body seemed to have undergone a time reversal, though the reason was unclear.

However, Ethan had no intention of pretending to be young.

He told others his actual age. He didn't want to follow the trope seen in many online novels where a man in his thirties or forties insists on being a 17-year-old youth.