Chapter 55 - Ethan's Ruthlessness: Directly Severing an Arm!

Watching Apollo approach step by step, with the 'disgusting' smile on his face.

Combining his own understanding of Apollo from the "Danmachi" anime, Ethan instantly felt disgusted.

This guy actually set his sights on him? How unlucky!

"God Apollo!"

Looking at Apollo, although Ethan felt extreme disgust inside, he still had to maintain polite appearances.

After all, the other party was a god. No matter how disgusting, a god was still a god.

"Hyakinthos just offended you; I'm here to have him apologize to you."

"No problem, it's just a small conflict~"

Although Ethan really wanted to smash his head in with a punch, he couldn't do that.

Glancing at Hyakinthos, Ethan sheathed the black sword and casually flicked off the blood from the blade onto the ground, making Hyakinthos seethe with anger.

All the surrounding gods showed knowing smiles; they knew the most interesting part was coming.

Although they didn't know which Familia's child Ethan was, next, Apollo would definitely publicly 'declare his love'.

Then, it's interesting to see whether the boy will accept or reject it.

"Child, which Familia are you from?"

Although Apollo was impatient, for 'safety's sake', he still wanted to ask about the other party's identity.

If he belongs to a weak Familia, then he can act without worries; if he's from a strong Familia, then he'll have to wait for another opportunity to make a move, at least not openly.

"God Apollo, I am from Freya Familia," Ethan answered with an interested expression.

"Freya Familia?"

At this moment, the smiling Apollo's face suddenly froze.

Hyakinthos was also stunned, his face filled with disbelief.

How could the other party be from Freya Familia? In recent years, Freya Familia had never taken in newcomers, except for that...

At this point, many in the banquet hall realized Ethan was the person rumored to be supported by the goddess of beauty, Freya.

Now it's even more interesting.

The banquet hall has become quite lively now.

The pretty boy kept by Freya has now caught Apollo's eye too.

This really is a case of 'attracting both men and women'.

They don't know whether Apollo will be directly killed by Freya because of this incident.

'Tap—tap—tap—'

Just when the atmosphere froze at this moment, a glamorous figure walked over.

"Apollo, what do you want to say to my child?"

"No~ nothing~"

Looking at Freya, Apollo's face instantly froze, then he plastered on a smile.

In Orario, the one person they can't afford to provoke is this goddess in front of them, for a simple reason: she is the most terrifying goddess in Orario, both herself and her Familia members.

"Ethan, tell me, what happened?"

Freya turned to Ethan, her tone clearly cold.

Although they've known each other for less than a month, Ethan knew how strong Freya's possessiveness was.