Chapter 60 - Freya's Calculations!

Loki has always wanted to find an opportunity to get close to Ethan.

However, there has never been a chance.

It's really hard to imagine that a person, a young man, could actually have no particular hobbies.

The only thing that could be found out is that he seems to enjoy tasting various foods and often goes out to eat and drink.

Other than that, no other hobbies of his could be found.

Even last night, when Finn took the initiative to get to know him, it ended without success.

Although having a mutual friend, Ethan was quite friendly to Finn, but it was impossible for the captain of the Loki Familia to learn anything specific.

Loki was speechless and didn't expect Freya to send him directly to her Familia.

"Freya, does your Familia lack such a 'senior' in this regard? Why are you looking for my Finn? Doesn't your Familia have one?"

Despite the surprise, Loki still voiced the doubts in her heart.

"The members of my Familia, Loki, you should be aware, that kind of environment is not suitable for Ethan. Compared to my place, he actually fits better with your Familia."

"So, you want to hand him over to me?"

At this, Loki became interested, looking at Freya with a 'surprised' expression.

"Loki, please don't joke about this. I hope our long-standing friendship won't end over this."

In an instant, Freya's gaze changed from casual to serious; she was very serious.

This made Loki understand, but she herself didn't really take this matter seriously, just shrugging slightly to indicate it was just a joke, not to think too much about it.

"Alright, tell me the truth, what's really going on?"

"In him, I see the potential of a 'hero,' so I don't want to interfere too much with his growth. That's why I haven't sent him to Folkvangr but kept him by my side."

"'Hero's potential?' Freya, are you not joking?"

At this, Loki's expression changed drastically, and her gaze towards Freya changed as well.

During Orario's golden age, when the Zeus and Hera Familias reigned supreme, both Loki and Freya recognized the exceptional talents of members of these two Familias.

Even so, in the end, they all failed and disappeared from the pages of history.

Even a level 9 adventurer couldn't defeat this monster.

It is also the 'hero' the gods are most looking forward to, a 'miracle' that turns the impossible into possible.

The gods are looking forward to the birth of the 'hero' and also want to witness the birth of a new 'legend'.

All along, in Loki's opinion, the candidate for this 'hero' was her own Ais, but she understood that being a hero is not easy; to become a hero, one must go through numerous hardships.

And now, Freya says that a child she just casually took in has 'hero' potential, which is a shocking statement.

"Loki, I can't see the end of his 'potential,' even compared to that 'monstrous talent' of the past, he is even more amazing."

"Do you think he's better than Alfia? Are you joking, Freya? That boy doesn't seem that strong to me."

"Loki, have you seen Ethan's true strength?"