I

He licked again and again, listening to the loud moans that came from the body beneath his. He was hungry, so hungry and his food was there, offered, squirming beneath him. He ran his tongue more and more over the erection straining for him, loving the taste of every inch of skin. It was so sweet, so addictive, he always wanted more. He took between his fingers the soft testicles that were going to feed him, rolled them. If he had known, he would have started with that. By doing everything he had done to find himself in this situation with his worst enemy.

Because Lord Voldemort was sucking off his enemy Harry Potter and he loved it.

Let's call Tom for short, though. Tom lingered a little longer just under the brake, he guessed from the moans that Harry was going to cum soon. He opened his mouth and coated the glans with his lips. The first load of sperm made him moan like he had never moaned before, the second pushed him to swallow the first, he felt it tumble down his throat to reach his stomach. He sucked gently to get every precious drop and licked until there were no more traces. He gently released the softening penis and looked at Harry who was still gasping for air. He shouldn't be proud of making the fourteen year old boy cum... But he was. He placed a rather tender kiss on the pubis of his prey and breathed in full lungs the smell of sex and desire that floated in the room.

-N… No more…

-Harry… You just came twice, it's not much. And I'm still hungry.

Harry felt weak, drained of his strength. He didn't understand that Voldemort was doing all this to him, he had had no explanation since his arrival on the premises. He wasn't really complaining, since he wasn't tortured or dead. But still... If he had ever been told that Voldemort would want to drink his sperm, he would have laughed in the face of the person concerned before hexing them for the useless mental image. Still gasping for air, Harry slid a hand over his enemy's bald head, without knowing why. The last time they had seen each other, he had almost died. He had suffered a lot. So what ? What had changed?

-You've gone completely crazy, haven't you?

-Not really, no. It's because of the ritual. I should have known that with you, nothing would go as planned.

Tom came to kiss Harry without gentleness but without brutality either, simply eager for his pleasure. He wrapped his serpentine tongue around that of the teenager who still tried to resist a little. He stepped back, raising an almost hairless eyebrow.

-Well what?

-It was my first kiss!

Harry was completely red with embarrassment and anger.

-What does it matter since I already sucked you off?