71-80

Tom stood well in front of the alcove so that his prey would not have the idea of showing himself. His body was crying out for more of his mate's gentle, clumsy attentions but he had to fix that. He had to let Severus know that he had doubts so that he would get much more information. True or false, he would know how to sort them out. Severus had a good poker face but he also had tics when he lied. Which Tom had never pointed out to him even at the time. Giving keys to the spy so that he could better deceive him would have been absurd.

Please excuse me, Milord. I had to check that... That Potter wasn't here. Dumbledore insisted a lot on the question even though we know well that it is Karkaroff.
You knew, however, that it was also a bad idea to break into my house without permission. You don't lack nerve anymore.
I'm sorry, Master.
Tom held back a wicked smile. When Severus started calling him 'master', it was because the man knew he was going to be punished and that punishment would be a Cruciatus Curse . As if it could soften him if someone flattered his ego. Above all, he wanted a certain person to flatter another part of him and he was wasting time there. Only shame was still holding back his food, he had to finish it quickly. His wand jumped into his hand, the curse rushed at the spy who clenched his teeth tightly to not scream as his nerves were on edge. This was also why Tom had no desire to linger, Severus was no fun to torture. He held the spell for a good ten seconds. Until a hand on her back stopped her by gripping her robes tightly.

You dare to doubt me. Amusing. But as you can see, however, I didn't lie because I have no need to lie. Harry Potter is not a prisoner here.
Yes, it might seem like a lie but it was the bond that trapped them together. Not in the house from which they had already left. The nuance was subtle but very real. He revealed the contents of the cells. There was only Wormtail in one of them, the others were so empty. He would have to stock up soon. For lessons, the rat would not be enough. His spy carefully observed every corner, Voldemort thought he saw relief on his face for a second. He suppressed a sneer.

Now that you can assure the old fool of this truth, do me the favor of looking for Karkaroff when you have some free time. Wouldn't you like to disappoint me even more, Severus?
Of course not, Master. I will do according to your will.
Go away now, quickly. Before I thought you would look great in one of my cells.
The potionist got up quickly, at least as quickly as he could, and left without asking for his rest. Tom turned back to Harry, kissing him passionately.

72

Tom had easily transported his young lover to their room. Their clothes were scattered on the floor, the sheets were turned inside out and he was dominating his prey by covering them with his body. The pleasure seemed to sparkle in his veins and nerves, it was there, very different from the pleasure he had felt over the last two months. Touching Harry had a sort of spiritual well-being, which soothed his soul and mind with each orgasm the teen had. Now it was also fireworks in his body, in everything he was. Rubbing his semi-erection against that of his companion for the umpteenth time, Tom emitted a whistling sound close to a moan that burst from the vocal cords of his food. Harry had already cum twice and Tom was looking forward to the same.

The incubus had dared to think that his caresses would be enough but he realized that he needed Harry to give it to him. As if to restart the machine, as if Harry was its first. In itself, this was very true for this body. After a sloppy kiss, he whispered to his prey.

Resume what you started so well.
What… ?
Obviously, completely intoxicated by the pleasure, Harry had difficulty being coherent. Tom didn't bother to explain further, he grabbed his prey's hand and placed it on his penis. His whole body was shaken by a pleasant shiver and he pushed against this slightly calloused palm, still a little small but well made for him. A surprised gasp made him smile and Tom looked into his lover's eyes. Nailed by his magic, his smell, the teenager really looked like prey then. If only he could do more... Time wasn't passing fast enough.