41-50

41

Voldemort took the book from him, marked his page and left it on the bedside table. His glasses followed the same path and Harry immediately understood that he was going to get eaten again. Because he had time to see the purple appear in the demon's eyes. Who leaned over him, pushing back the sheets. Harry should have complained but he was suddenly much warmer. He also felt vulnerable and worshiped as the blouse of his pajamas opened thanks to Voldemort's long fingers. Exposed, he blushed even more. He didn't know if he would prefer it to happen like the first night he arrived, still too stunned to have his enemy between his thighs.

You have so much fun doing this...
Do you think so?
Voldemort joined him on the bed and licked between his nipples and down to his neck. Harry couldn't help but leave a place for the man, to offer him his skin. He groaned lowly, his eyes half-closed as the fabric left his skin. Not just the blouse, the pants also left her hips. Once again naked under the incandescent gaze of the incubus who ran his hands over his too hot skin.

What are you going to do ?
Probably something you like. Like the book says.
Harry wanted to object that he knew nothing about it, his mouth was occupied with something else and he relaxed even more in Voldemort's rather skillful hands. He found himself once again with the man between his thighs, the difference between them so noticeable. Not that he wanted to, but of course he wondered why Voldemort remained dressed.

Because you're not ready to see me truly naked.
Oh. He had to say it out loud. Harry squirmed a little to stop when Voldemort began to massage along his waist. The demon's mouth returned to rest on his burning skin, he clenched his teeth to keep from making noises but he had the impression that the incubus was discovering every flaw. He didn't know how long it took Voldemort to make him moan, probably less than two minutes. He felt so sensitive as one of his hands clutched his...mate's robes?

You really need to gain weight.
Harry couldn't respond to defend himself, the serpentine tongue was getting so close to his erection from which a small jet of seminal fluid escaped. Then another when Voldemort pretended to want to lick him. The black mage's sneer pushed him to deliver a small punch that didn't shake the demon at all.

Do you want my mouth there, Harry?
Harry turned his face away, as if he were capable of saying it or asking it! He opened one eye as nothing was happening. Voldemort was waiting. Harry felt like his heart was beating too fast

42

Tom was also beginning to understand the implications of the chapter in this book. He didn't want to wait, he wanted and needed Potter's erection in his mouth, he wanted to feel his seminal fluid sliding down his eager throat. Yet there he was, hands on the teenager's hips, asking him if he wanted it. As if he had already had consent before to do these things… So it was a Potter thing. Harry Potter wanted to be made to say perverted things. Interesting. His inner demon couldn't wait to hear everything his prey might say one day. In the meantime, he needed a simple yes.

I…
Yes, Harry?
Tom lifted the youngest's pelvis a little and blew against his burning skin. The moaning nearly destroyed his control.

Tell me yes and I'll give it to you. You will have my mouth around his cock, my tongue licking you. You will cum with the certainty that your sperm is going to the right place.
His food wiggled in his grip and whined again. She would have scratched him if his robes weren't so thick. Tom looked back at the younger man's face. He kept his eyes open but without daring to look at him, clearly torn by the desire that twisted his loins and the shame of consenting to what they were doing together. And the most fun? Tom loved this new power he was currently discovering. He loved feeling Potter at his mercy this much. He knew he was going to give in, they both needed it. He blew on the wet glans again, Potter tugged at his robes.