V

The sun was finally up and Tom was still looking at the teenager who had fallen back asleep after his meal. In truth, he could barely see Potter's face, buried in the pillow, his mop of black hair covering his forehead, the rest of his body snug under the covers, still as naked as at the beginning of the night. Tom finally got up and headed to his bathroom to freshen up and change. Once naked, he smiled mirthlessly as he noted that he had not had any erection on his side. His body was still too weak for that, forcing him to focus on his prey rather than his own pleasure. After a quick shower and a new outfit, he stopped in front of the sink to brush his teeth. It was then that he noticed a significant change in himself: he was starting to have eyebrows.

Stunned, Tom traced them with his index finger, unable to tell himself that they were really there. And yet he recognized the feeling. So it wasn't a mirage and he was really feeding on Potter to replenish himself. This without being able to harm the teenager who was worse than a thorn in his side.

Harry Potter was his source of youth.

Voldemort didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Above all, he knew that he now had to change all his plans. He couldn't leave Potter unattended and he wouldn't trust anyone to take care of him. His survival – mental and physical – depended too much on this being who he had to keep safe. And to think that he had dared to make a triumphant return, he now found himself stuck. How was he going to do it? Should he give up for a while?

Tom came out of the bathroom, Harry hadn't moved a toe. The desire to join the sleeping man took hold of him but the idea of depending so much on the teenager made him want to destroy the entire mansion where they were. He had to stay in control. He was the black magician who made this country tremble, not a little girl. A slow evil smile spread across his face. Black mage, eh... Yes, he now knew what he was going to do. Besides, Potter's perversion had already started. The boy was his and with the right encouragement, he would join his camp.

All he had to do was bind them irreparably, seduce them, make them fall in love.

Except there was a problem in this equation: Tom was no longer used to being a kind person, he had already proven it during the night. He forced himself to leave the apartments to think better, perhaps... He had the impression that he was being prevented from breathing when he took one step too far. The creature would not allow any unnecessary distance between them. Hissing in displeasure as he had to lean against the wall to catch his breath, Tom wanted to curse Potter and their lineage before recanting. He was in enough trouble as it was.