152-156

Harry had had enough. Except that at the same time, he was quite incapable of pushing away his incubus. It was quite new that he was immortal and even if in truth he hadn't been that close to death because of McGonagall, it had already been too much for the demon. Being brooding was fun... But not for more than five minutes when your name was Harry Potter and you were used to having failing adults around you.

In short, Harry was a little fed up with Tom following him every time he wanted to go out for some fresh air and not letting him be out of his sight for more than two minutes. To use the toilets, it was quite restrictive. And when it came to a Dark Lord, it was appalling. Currently, Harry was still resting from his blood loss, lying on a sofa in the ballroom – sorry, the throne! – from Tom. The demon received his followers for their reports and he was weakly trying to play chess with Sirius.

Are you okay, puppy?
…It will be fine. I'm bored.
His classes hadn't started again and when he tried to bring them up, he ended up cumming on Tom's desk. In short, the incubus was not ready to let him take another risk right away. As if their doggies would dare to hurt him. Absurd.

He's very protective... I don't know what to think about it.
It's cute and annoying on my part. I know he can't help it but it's okay, it's been four days already.
Harry... Without your bond, you could have died.
He and I have eternity, I assure you that four days is not even a drop.
Certainly, but it's a little early to be so detached, don't you think? I mean, it hasn't been six months since I realized that you two accepted each other. Your story is young, I understand that it is in all its states.
Harry raised an eyebrow then looked at his companion whistling his orders, looking displeased. Or sadistic, your choice. He sighed and finally moved his tower. Yes, Sirius was right... So why did he feel so detached from the fear of dying? He grimaced inwardly. He knew but realizing that it now had such an impact on his personality. He stood up, feeling Tom's gaze on him, and adjusted the blanket on his legs as Sirius sent his bishop to attack one of his black pawns.

I prefer not to be afraid of death, even if I don't particularly want to die. We will eventually meet her and no doubt she will hold us accountable.
Do you know what you're saying is creepy?
Harry shrugged and took the white queen from Sirius. The debris was swept to the sides of the board, Harry whispered to himself:

Creepy but so logical.

153

Standing over Bella, Harry examined her carefully. Not for a second did the dog move out of fear or discomfort. She had a wide smile, barely hidden by her black hair and behind the others were not moving, expectant. Why was she so happy to have him punish her? Did that show his rank? Seriously, was that necessary to appear to be a good companion to their master? Harry held back a sigh and brushed a strand of the woman's hair with the tip of his wand, burning her skin slightly. He saw her shudder as joy grew in her eyes. A real masochist.

You left me at the mercy of the enemy, you naughty dog. I promised to punish you myself and I will do it.
Feeling Tom's impatience and joy at his tirade almost made him roll his eyes. Her man also had many problems with his sadism.

Yes, punish me, Prince!
Harry waved his wand, Bella's head flew to one side from an invisible slap. His cheek turned red.

You have nothing to ask for, shut up and take your punishment humbly, female dog!
Harry glanced around at their audience. Quite a few Death Eaters seemed surprised, as if they didn't believe he would really do it. It was bad to know him, he kept his promises or at least, he did his best to keep them. A few wand strokes later, Bella was hovering in the air, her maniacal grin growing even larger. Harry could have just stopped at Cruciatus Curses. But everyone here wanted a show and if only for the pleasure of their incubus... Knives appeared in front of the disciple and embedded themselves in several places on her person. Bella cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as blood spilled onto the floor. There was no sound other than the moans of the crazy woman, Harry pushed the blades to rotate in their entry points, the female dog howled more loudly. Then he removed them one by one, aware that he should not leave too much time. The goal was to punish her, not make her bleed to death.