And Then There Were Heroes/The Legacy Begins

Scene: Space

"We open in outer space. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near Jupiter."

Robotic Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons systems are still operational.

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Ultratrix and the Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being or two in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

Scene Change: Earth, Middle School

"Meanwhile, on Earth. Ben Tennyson is seen sitting in school, crafting a paper air-plane, proceeding to throw it at the back of his teacher's head as this makes the teacher gasp. The teacher looks back at Ben, poorly pretending to read his book, smooshing his face in between the pages."

"Clock ticking as Ben is waiting for the bell to ring."

Ben: *looking at the clock, anxiously* Come on... Come on...

Teacher: And I just want to remind you all that I will be teaching summer school this year, and it's not too late to sign up!

Ben: Yeah, right. *the bell rings* Yes! Outta here!

Teacher: Everyone, have a good vacation, and I hope to see you all again in the fall.

"Ben walks towards the classroom door, but the teacher stops him from leaving."

Teacher: Benjamin, could I have a word with you before you go? *holds up Ben's paper airplane*

"Ben huffs and walks over to the teacher's desk."

Scene Change: With Y/N and Julie

"We see the two of them walking towards Ben's middle school as they were chatting with one another as they were also carrying their bags that they'll bring to their camping trip with Y/N's family."