A New Member To The Family/Crossovers?!

Scene: Rust Bucket

"We see Y/N along with Julie, Ben, Gwen, and Max as they were rushing back to Bellwood as Y/N and Ben's father called them earlier that day as he told them that his wife/Y/N and Ben's mother was going to give birth to their younger sibling. And when Y/N and Ben both told Julie, Gwen, and Max about this, they all quickly went to their seats as Max then quickly drove back to Bellwood as Y/N was sitting next to Julie, while Ben was sitting next to Gwen in front of them. Both Y/N and Julie were happy to find out that there's going to be a new member to the Tennyson family as they were also going to reveal the fact to the Y/N and Ben's parents that Y/N and Julie are now dating. Though, Ben on the other hand was a little anxious about this as he was used to being the younger brother/sibling and now he's going to be a middle child and also an older brother just like Y/N as well. Gwen, notices Ben as he was anxious and also shaking a little."

Gwen: *to Ben* What's up with you dweeb? Why are you so anxious and also shaking a little? *Y/N and Julie both looked at Ben and they saw that Gwen was right about what she was asking him, while Max also so this through the rearview mirror of the Rust Bucket*

Ben: *to Gwen, sadly* Someone like you wouldn't get it...

Gwen: *starting to get annoyed* Come on, dweeb! Why don't you just spill it out?!

Ben: *to Gwen, angrily* All right, fine! You wouldn't understand the fact about how you're used to being the younger sibling for 10 years, and just a few minutes ago, your own parents called you and also told you that you're instantly going to be the middle child!

"Gwen's eyes widened when he said that to her as she was surprised to learn that Ben was feeling this way. Y/N, on the other hand looks at Gwen with a deadpanned expression on his face as this made her realize the mistake that she did and also the way of how she made Ben feel."

Gwen: *to Ben, sadly* I'm sorry for what I did and said to you, Ben... I'm sorry if I made you feel much more sadly...

Ben: *to Gwen* I-Its fine... I still don't know how to be an older brother to a new sibling of mine and also do a lot of things, unlike big bro who can do anything he wants to do...I'm just a useless guy...

Y/N: *to Ben* Hey, Ben. *he looks at him* Don't say that you can't do a lot of things like me. You can do different things, but not only in your own way, as with the way of how you can do a lot of things like me as well. Remember that the two of us both have watches that can turn us into different aliens. So, don't you ever say that you're useless, because you are useful and can help me do a lot of things. *offers his left fist to him as he was smiling at Ben* I believe...no. I know that you're going to be an older brother that cannot only help me protect our new sibling, but also a brother that can help me not only just protect Earth, but also protect the entire universe. So, do you agree with me, little bro?

Ben: *to Y/N, smiling at him, then he fist bumps him* Yeah, I agree with you, big bro. Thanks for helping me calm down and also helped me relax after what happened earlier. *to Gwen* Oh, yeah. Cous, sorry about what I did to you earlier.

Gwen: *to Ben* Hey, it isn't your fault, Ben. If anything it's my own fault for being such an annoyed and insensitive cousin to you earlier.

Julie: 'Huh, guess those two cousins of my boyfriend can actually get along with each other. I hope that they keep on doing this so that they can support each other even without the two of us here.'

Max: *smiling at what the three Tennyson grandkids of his, did* 'Even in times like this, Y/N is definitely the grandson of mine and my wife that inherited both of my and her traits. Y/N, Julie, Ben, Gwen, and the new member of the Tennyson family, I hope that you guys would grow up to be people that would help one another without a second thought.'