I've made My Decision

After contemplating what the Ultratrix for this story would recalibrate into, since some of you guys sent me some links to the watches and how the Ultratrix would recalibrate into. And with your guys' help and also some suggestions from my friends, I decided that the Ultratrix would recalibrate into this form. And without further ado, I'll show you guys what it looks like.......

....................................................

This would be what the Ultratrix would recalibrate into

This would be what the Ultratrix would recalibrate into. I hope that you guys would like how this watch looks like. I'll be showing this picture again during the UAF parts of the series, and also during the Omniverse series as I'll make it so that Azmuth would just upgrade it and not take it from him, like how he did with Ben, when he took the Ultimatrix from Ben. I'll also make it so that Y/N made the Hyper-Evolution function, or the Ultimate function and not Albedo. I'll also make Y/N be an IT student, during him and Julie's college time, when the two of them are in college. I'll just ask you guys this so that we can get on with this. Do you guys want Y/N to get the Omni-Enhanced Function, Omni-Kix Function, the Symbiotified Fusion Function (that was made in the 5YL series that the Ink Tank team made), and also the DNA Fusion function so that Y/N would be overpowered as hell? Well, vote if you guys want to or you guys can just tell me in the comments. Oh, if you guys want to tell me about him getting new forms, just tell me in the comments below and I'll just add it or show it during different chapters. Well, that's all for now. I'll see you guys in the latest chapter of this book. Till then, WLiquid's Cousin, out!