Tourist Trap/A Shocking Surprise

Scene: Rust Bucket

"The chapter begins with Ben, in the Rust Bucket, and a kid in a nearby car making funny faces at each other."

Gwen: *to Ben, annoyed* I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case, it would be an improvement.

"The kid in the other car then decides to eat his burger and shows it all chewed up to Ben."

Ben: *disgusted* Ohh, man. The seafood special. Time to pull out the secret weapon.

"Ben bends down so he can't be seen, activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Stinkfly. He emerges and makes horrifying faces and sounds. The kid is scared out of his wits and screams, prompting his father to look at Stinkfly. The father is scared too and speeds ahead of the RV. Stinkfly lies down on the floor and laughs. While, Y/N with Julie sitting on both of his laps was looking at him with a deadpanned expression on their faces, because of what Ben did. But, they didn't let what he did bother them as the couple enjoyed being with each other as they kissed each other on their lips."

Gwen: *to Stinkfly, as he was on the ground* There is such a thing as 'taking a joke too far', you know.

"Stinkfly continues to laugh. He sees that Gwen is about to sit down. Stinkfly sprays slime onto her seat and she sits on it. Gwen gasps and grumbles at Stinkfly."

Stinkfly: *to Gwen, while laughing at her* Impossible. Funny is funny.

Max: *said from the front of the Rust Bucket* Y/N, Ben, you two better get up here.

"The RV screeches to a halt and Stinkfly goes sliding to the front, while Julie stands up with Y/N as they all went to the front of the Rust Bucket so that they can see what Max was talking about."

Max: *to Stinkfly* Oh, good. You're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead.

"They see a a propane truck has overturned and the truck driver is stuck inside. There is also a fire spreading just outside the truck."

Driver: HELP! *banging on the door of his truck*

Bystander : The door's stuck! He can't get out!

Driver: HELP!

Max: If that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon.

"The driver looks on, terrified. Max then looks at the four and he saw that Y/N already had his Ultratrix activated as he saw that Hydro-Cannon's hologram was being projected. Y/N, then looks at Stinkfly as he asks him a question."

Y/N: *to Stinkfly, with a serious expression* Do you know what time it is, Stinkfly?

Stinkfly: *nods at Y/N* Yeah, I do know what time it is, big bro.

Y/N and Stinkfly: *in unison* It's hero time!

"Y/N slams down on his Ultratrix as he then transformed into Hydro-Cannon."